Boeing whistleblower was probably murdered.

Stray Bullet

If the government actually decides to investigate this because god forbid in America if a company gets investigated and charged with something as serious as this. Now it could’ve been someone unaffiliated with Boeing. But I believe that Boeing has a backup plan just in case they get caught. They probably have a scapegoat they would use like an employee or something. Point is the man’s family claims he would never do something like this and he was on the verge of an important testimony. Boeing’s lawyers asked him to stay an extra day before he was murdered. I’m not surprised most media doesn’t care at all to cover this story as much as they should. Probably paid out like they are for Israel. I wouldn’t put it past Biden to be in the same boat. I believe in conspiracies sometimes. There’s smart ones and there’s dumb ones just like with any kind of belief. Boeing is counting on people to have bias beliefs towards such a thing. You might think that our government would never protect murderers that they have business ties with. But just look at who they associate with on the world stage. America isn’t a pure place free from the most wicked corruption in politics.

Werbung:
If the government actually decides to investigate this because god forbid in America if a company gets investigated and charged with something as serious as this. Now it could’ve been someone unaffiliated with Boeing. But I believe that Boeing has a backup plan just in case they get caught. They probably have a scapegoat they would use like an employee or something. Point is the man’s family claims he would never do something like this and he was on the verge of an important testimony. Boeing’s lawyers asked him to stay an extra day before he was murdered. I’m not surprised most media doesn’t care at all to cover this story as much as they should. Probably paid out like they are for Israel. I wouldn’t put it past Biden to be in the same boat. I believe in conspiracies sometimes. There’s smart ones and there’s dumb ones just like with any kind of belief. Boeing is counting on people to have bias beliefs towards such a thing. You might think that our government would never protect murderers that they have business ties with. But just look at who they associate with on the world stage. America isn’t a pure place free from the most wicked corruption in politics.
LOL the government killed him to hide the money trail as Boeing is a defense contractor

No conspiracy theory there.

And if there’s no investigation like the government decides to give a company it’s indebted to the benefit of the doubt like it has so many times before sadly it will remain in the conspiracy realm.

If the mainstream media and government isn’t interested in telling people the truth about something then it becomes involved in conspiracy circles. But yeah it’s pretty obvious what happened here to me.
The media is an arm of the government in the USA, just like in commie countries and the government never tells the truth. Not ever, even when they could

The media is an arm of the government in the USA, just like in commie countries and the government never tells the truth. Not ever, even when they could
The media? As if it's all one organization lol
Is fox in on the scam? The BBC? The multitudes of people with podcasts etc?

Well if it’s so obvious to everyone why isn’t there a riot about it or something?
Riots are started by the media, which is controlled 100% by the government and the media wants no riot. The fact is that if what the whistleblower knew had become fully known that every Boeing jet would be pulled from service as the Mexicans working for the company are not bolting stuff down. Besides any protesters will be killed just like the whistleblower

If the mainstream media and government isn’t interested in telling people the truth about something then it becomes involved in conspiracy circles.
Why would you automatically think that? Have you bothered to research exactly how he died? Of course not. You probably read it in another site like all the other USA conspiracy nuts.
But yeah it’s pretty obvious what happened here to me.
If it's that obvious you should be prepared to disclose it. I'll bet you can't big mouth. There's not one thing about his demise which indicates a hit job. It's purely you and other idiots.

Riots are started by the media, which is controlled 100% by the government and the media wants no riot. The fact is that if what the whistleblower knew had become fully known that every Boeing jet would be pulled from service as the Mexicans working for the company are not bolting stuff down. Besides any protesters will be killed just like the whistleblower
I don’t know how true that sentiment is but if so the powers that be rely on people being apathetic and caring only about their own safety. We are reminded of that saying of those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.

The media? As if it's all one organization lol
Is fox in on the scam? The BBC? The multitudes of people with podcasts etc?
Everything reported is a lie, FOX tells one lie and CNN tells another, this allows the idiot Americans to choose their own reality over the truth which is literally never reported on. LOL Oswald fired three shots from a bolt action rifle in 6 seconds, which is true if the Warren compigion says so

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Werbung:
Why would you automatically think that? Have you bothered to research exactly how he died? Of course not. You probably read it in another site like all the other USA conspiracy nuts.

If it's that obvious you should be prepared to disclose it. I'll bet you can't big mouth. There's not one thing about his demise which indicates a hit job. It's purely you and other idiots.
Wow you really have a desire to defend Boeing. Notice I’m just speculating here mostly. As far as I’m concerned it’s still an accusation. But a pretty damn good one.

Back