brilliant move from Obama

dogtowner

Staff member
he's off to Hawaii for 17 days

his ratings always improve when he's not "working"

While most Americans are lucky to get a few weeks of holiday every year, it seems the country’s leader gets a little more freedom in the matter.

President Barack Obama has announced his Christmas vacation to Hawaii – for a staggering 17-day trip.

Obama, who visited the island just two weeks ago for an economic summit, will head to Honolulu on Saturday December 17 until Monday January 2.

Werbung:
Here again proves the liberal bias in the media. If Bush did 17 days in Hawaii, the lib media would go nuts. BO does it and hardly a peep about it.

Hell the libs still go nuts about Bush going to that dirt ranch in Texas THAT HE OWNED to vacation!!!!

Here again proves the liberal bias in the media. If Bush did 17 days in Hawaii, the lib media would go nuts. BO does it and hardly a peep about it.

Hell the libs still go nuts about Bush going to that dirt ranch in Texas THAT HE OWNED to vacation!!!!

wonder how any fundraisers he can squeeze in ?
wonder how much jet fuel it takes to take the posse out there ?
wonder how many days off school Sidwell Friends issues ?

wonder how any fundraisers he can squeeze in ?
wonder how much jet fuel it takes to take the posse out there ?
wonder how many days off school Sidwell Friends issues ?

Hahaha...

You would know the answers to those questions courtesy of the lib media....if BO were an R.

he's off to Hawaii for 17 days

his ratings always improve when he's not "working"

Most presidents would go home during that time, especially presidents with kids in school since that is the winter holiday time off. obama is from Hawaii so it’s like going home except he doesn’t own a house and instead stays in 5 star places on I assume tax payers dime. But when he goes to Hawaii, it isn’t as bad as other presidents going there since he used to live there. Though I wish he could learn to like Camp David and save us some money!

The President is never on vacation.

The Football is always ready to hand, he gets briefed everyday, he's on call every day, 24/7/365, no matter where he is. GWB used to have regular conferences and meetings every day when he was "on vacation", I'd be surprised if Obama doesn't.

The Football is always ready to hand, he gets briefed everyday, he's on call every day, 24/7/365, no matter where he is. GWB used to have regular conferences and meetings every day when he was "on vacation", I'd be surprised if Obama doesn't.

Yes. Agreed.

But, we both know the media would rip an R POTUS if he took off for 17 days particularly when the economy is so bad. The lib media bias is evident.

Most presidents would go home during that time, especially presidents with kids in school since that is the winter holiday time off. obama is from Hawaii so it’s like going home except he doesn’t own a house and instead stays in 5 star places on I assume tax payers dime. But when he goes to Hawaii, it isn’t as bad as other presidents going there since he used to live there. Though I wish he could learn to like Camp David and save us some money!

or at least Convict Tony Rezko's place in Chicago.

Counting Presidential vacation days is probably worthless. They work so much while on vacation that it hardly matters. I am sure it is all more about accounting than about rest.

Werbung:

Counting Presidential vacation days is probably worthless. They work so much while on vacation that it hardly matters. I am sure it is all more about accounting than about rest.

its possible he may get more done if he takes a vacation from fundraising but I seem to recall at the Cape of Cod it just goes small numbers / big dollars.

Back