Bush mocks the juveniles and mentyally retarded he executed

Werbung:
lets check your logic

so how do you feel about abortion?

AND LET THE EQUIVOCATION BEGIN! Get ready 'NO O', he/she/it is going to start dancing around the question, and probably going to try that tired old lie of "it's not a human until it's born" or some other mindless prattle like that.

You are a fan of execution and war that kills hundreds of thousands of actual people.

You seem to think that potemtial people have more rights than actual people.

How do you feel about US bombs killing pregnant women?

You are a fan of execution and war that kills hundreds of thousands of actual people.

You seem to think that potemtial people have more rights than actual people.

How do you feel about US bombs killing pregnant women?

You are a normal lib

cut the baby out of you piece by piece its your right, screw the life of innocent children. they mean nothing. If a human child is in my way kill it cut it out.

but god forbid that we execute a murder, that kind of life is valuable.

that is the most sick and twisted disgusting grossest logic. Personally I dont like the executions. I am CONSISTANT and I think that all life is valuable. I am not just wanting to save babies and let grown ups die and and I sure as hell am not a retarded stupid idiot moron who would think its right to cut children out of their moms because the moms dont want them but then fight for the life of a child murderer.

No, yet again you miss the point.

Executing those convicted of murder ensures that the state will execute innocent people.

You are a fan of this state murder.

I strongly suspect that you are not prepared to be executed for a crime you didn't commit.

You are a normal lib

I TOLD YA SO!!! Notice how he/she/it never answers a direct question with a direct answer? Rather, he/she/it automatically jumped straight into equivocation and obfuscation, red rerrings and strawman argument.

Join me, and put him/her/it on ignore.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!

I TOLD YA SO!!! Notice how he/she/it never answers a direct question with a direct answer? Rather, he/she/it automatically jumped straight into equivocation and obfuscation, red rerrings and strawman argument.

Join me, and put him/her/it on ignore.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!

I have never put anyone on ignore, though I ignore most of his posts. I dont think its a girl, I have a higher opinion of girls :)

Ill try to figure out how ignore works

There you go again.

Your post demonstrates that you are not ignoring my posts and yet you implore others to join you in ignoring me.

It couldn't posssibly be that you are a hypocrite with a do as I say, not as I do mentality could it?

Of course I'll never know because I am on ignore.

Oh the shame

I have never put anyone on ignore, though I ignore most of his posts. I dont think its a girl, I have a higher opinion of girls :)

Ill try to figure out how ignore works

It's very easy. Click on "User CP" in the burgandy strip at the top left of your screen, on the left side you'll see a vertical bar that says "Your Control Panel", just scroll down until you find the "Settings & Options" box and you'll see "Edit Ignore List", click on that. Where it says "Add a Member to your list", just type in "Dawkinsrocks" then hit "Okay", and you're all done!

Oh well, I suppose I shall just have to live without the devastating rhetoric and logic of you two won't I?

I hope I can get through

WOW what a differnce, It really cleaned up the posts

Yup, and now the only time you'll even have to see it's garbage is when someone else quotes it in their posts! Unfortunately the software apparantly doesn't block their posts when others quote them, but alas, the world is an imperfect place.

It is a shame though because sane people reading your semi literate ramblings will see how dangerous blind faith in republican politics is and that when faced with superior arguments you are left wanting.

You are great recruiters form the democrats

Werbung:
Maybe everyone will try it :)

FF do you believe in the Death P.

Absolutely! I'm more of an Old Testiment kind of Christian in that I believe what Jesus said "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." (Mathew 5, 17), and part of those laws is to put to death those who are guilty of certain crimes.

There are now, and always have been, those among us who, for whatever reason, simply refuse to abide by the laws that have been established for the protection of all of us, and when they violate our most sacred laws, like murdering and raping, they should be put to death, because no amount of "rehabilitation" is going to change them, and it is unwise, and unfair to simply imprison them at taxpayers expense. They have already insulted and injured society in general, why should we be further insulted and injured by being forced to provide for their welfare while they recline in sloth for the term of their incarceration?

Back