can a republican win weiners seat?

So you think the scandal from A. wiener would make them go the other way? I wouldn't vote for or against a new guy based on what the old guy did but I guess that could be for some folks. I think both are fairly unknown candidates. The news report said even in that district obama support was lower than 48, I think that plays into it but I have no way to know for sure.

People did not vote for Gore because CLinton got a BJ...voters are not rational.

Werbung:
its a pretty democrat infested area, do you think tea party people live there?

Look how the democrats lost the last election. Even African American voters dont like Obama. the unemployment African Americans is 17% You think theyre gonna vote for a democrat when they cant give them jobs?

Look how the democrats lost the last election. Even African American voters dont like Obama. the unemployment African Americans is 17% You think theyre gonna vote for a democrat when they cant give them jobs?
They aren't stupid. Maybe Obama hasn't gotten them jobs yet, but they have not forgotten that it was Republicans who took the jobs away in the first place. It was Republicans who were killing jobs at a rate of 3/4s of a million jobs per month!

Werbung:
Back