Can Trump get a fair jury or Judge liberal New York

the annoying thing

I really doubt it to be honest.It would be like a Jew accused of raping a Muslim in Iran getting a fair deal
You will love this liberals started a bill to take away Trump's secret service protection if convicted . Talk about vengeful evil dirty scum bags.

Werbung:
If passed, the measure would remove some of the potential complications and logistical concerns that would come with incarcerating the 77-year-old former president, should he be sentenced to serve time behind bars.

Thompson argued that it is necessary to update the law “so the American people can be assured that protective status does not translate into special treatment – and that those who are sentenced to prison will indeed serve the time required of them.”

Sounds logical. Do the crime, do the time

ab1b3ee76c0e44919c0f74d86beea32d.png
You will love this liberals started a bill to take away Trump's secret service protection if convicted . Talk about vengeful evil dirty scum bags.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

oooooooo....geeeeeeee....you mean Spanky will finally get the opportunity to "PUNCH SOMEONE RIGHT IN THE FACE"???
A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_618zGWL-QgL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_SX466_[1].jpg

Last edited:
I really doubt it to be honest.It would be like a Jew accused of raping a Muslim in Iran getting a fair deal
You do realize a lot of Jewish people in New York are liberal right? You’re only exploiting that race in your comparison because of your love for the genocide being committed by the zionists (which are not all Jewish people).

Werbung:
Yes, you are a vengeful scumbag, I agree
Democrats stole the election and have been abusing their stolen power since to persecute Trump and conservatives in hopes of destroying opposition to the Democrat party forever.

Back