Catholic Church under attack

NEDFLANDERS

I think the catholic church has no position to complain while openly committing acts of war. I.e. Opporating tammany hall, invading, and ponzi scams. Clear acts of war. And it's top down. All 4 top politicians are all catholic. Perhaps you might remember the first catholic president in the whole history of america, so late as jfk. So how is it just a coincidence that during a catholic invasion all 4 top politicians are catholic? My fellow americans, we're obviously at war and only our enemy knows it. Just look how slimey and twisted these people are. Complaining they're under attack the whole while they poison your children with narcotics and invade your lands.

Catholic
aaa catholic heroin pig.jpg

Catholic
FpcDCN-akAEBRK7.jpeg

Catholic
Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

Dont even try to tell me this aint catholic
Kevin_McCarthy,_official_portrait,_speaker (1).jpg

All catholic....
181029-caravan-ap-773.jpg

Pomeranian?
Screenshot_20230514-060839_Brave.png

Werbung:
Wake up and smell the public fecal matter. Tammany hall is a suicide plan / war plan.

When you catch ratlung worm, don't come crying.

I wasn't the one that made it difficult to get antibiotics.

It goes to show the godbotherers everywhere have no brains. We have a resident nutter who believes there's a god.

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

I think the catholic church has no position to complain while openly committing acts of war.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Not to worry. ReRon Reagan spent, what was required, to kill-off some o' those trouble-makers!!

Last edited:
It goes to show the godbotherers everywhere have no brains. We have a resident nutter who believes there's a god.

Are you talking about black people again? 97% believe in the sky daddy.

Racist!

Werbung:
Back