Censorship in Israel

Werbung:
I did not know that Nixon killed thousands. Are you confusing Nixon with the democrat mobster who got us into Vietnam in the first place?
You didn't know or you want to forget it?
GWB killed 6000 in Afghanistan and Iraq to achieve nothing and you said nothing against it.
You hypocrite.

I did not know that Nixon killed thousands. Are you confusing Nixon with the democrat mobster who got us into Vietnam in the first place?
A slight correction, Sir: JFK was a mobster's son, and was only a member of the Senate gang and the Congressional gang, neither of which are organized well enough to be ranked as a "mob". As such, he was at best a gangster.

It looks like "the only democracy in the middle east" is having difficulty with a free press.

"
The Israeli government is putting pressure on the left-leaning newspaper Haaretz to line up in support of the government in its conduct of the war in Gaza.

The communications minister, Shlomo Karhi, has suggested financial penalties be applied to the paper accusing it of “lying, defeatist propaganda” and “sabotaging Israel in wartime”. The proposal aims to cancel state subscriptions to the paper and “forbid the publication of official notices”.

In response, the Israeli Journalists’ Union called the move a “populistic proposal devoid of any feasibility of logic”. Haaretz, which is an independent dailnewspaper, has been publishing since 1919, and has frequently been the target of right-wing administrations.

On October 20 the government enacted emergency regulations, enabling it to temporarily shut down foreign media seen as harmful to the country. This legislation allows for the closure and signal blocking of any media for 30 days at a time.

Comrade Stalin
Gaza
There is censorship everywhere.

As long as we're attributing deaths here, who gets credit for Twin Towers? Seems like all the planning, preparation, training and infiltrating occurred during the Clinton Administration. Maybe the FBI & CIA should take partial credit because it was their poorly done job to prevent such events.

You didn't know or you want to forget it?
GWB killed 6000 in Afghanistan and Iraq to achieve nothing and you said nothing against it.
You hypocrite.
OK. I do want to see your evidence that Nixon and Bush killed thousands. Are you suggesting that LBJ killed US servicemen in Vietnam and that Obama killed US servicemen overseas as well?

OK. I do want to see your evidence that Nixon and Bush killed thousands. Are you suggesting that LBJ killed US servicemen in Vietnam and that Obama killed US servicemen overseas as well?
There's a wall in DC with the names on it. I've seen it.
Any president who had soldiers killed overseas under their presidency can be responsible. I've never denied it.

There's a wall in DC with the names on it. I've seen it.
Any president who had soldiers killed overseas under their presidency can be responsible. I've never denied it.
Are any names of soldiers killed by Obama on that wall, Mr. Dishonestly Blame Republicans for every death they can imagine?

Are any names of soldiers killed by Obama on that wall, Mr. Dishonestly Blame Republicans for every death they can imagine?
I don't know if they are there but if they aren't they should be.
You should know that because you claim to know everything else.

The whole thing is you didn't like being reminded of it. You've got a short memory liar.

I hate to interrupt this line of thinking that war is terrible and to be avoided, but you know that counter-parties are involved that bring war to us and the only way to defend ourselves is to fight back. In fact, the biggest wars occur when people wait too long to fight back. Hitler could have been stopped more easily in the mid-thirties when he had not yet built a fighting machine that ate the lunch of Czechoslovakia, Poland, France, Belgium & The Netherlands, and annexed Austria, neutralized Hungry, Bulgaria, Turkey and a few other countries that would rather capitulate than fight. All great wars and small start with an encroachment here & there, then a bigger bite until the aggressor gets comfortable & confident and goes for the jugular. Anti-war peaceniks somehow miss that part of the equation. It all occurs in slow motion, there are always lots of warning signs, and the "Peace in our time" morons always try to take the easy way out.

Nicolás Maduro is going for the jugular of Guyana and will be seizing their prime oil fields while the "good" guys scold him. This could work out pretty good. He is giving Trump a target, -himself, and will unite the wrong country. He's needs killin', as they say in Texas, and there's gonna be a new Sheriff in town, mucho pronto. The new Sheriff is going to need to demonstrate that the bad guys need to be corralled to make the world safe, and the Venezuelan Army has spent the last 20 years practicing soldiering by bullying women & children, -they need an upbraiding, too. There is a legitimate government in exile somewhere that will be happy to step in when the smoke clears and hang those that have been running Venezuela into the ground since Hugo Chávez stole his fist election.

China has been on the ground there for some time and needs to sent packin' too. Their economy is close to the final stages of grand failure, so this is an opportunity to push them over the edge, too. Two birds with one stone? Hell no, Iran needs a couple bunker-busters to bury their underground nuclear program, and lots of Islamic terrorist cells need to be seriously dealt with, to the last man. It's all doable, but it take resolve and the application of raw power and technology, not a lot of boots on the ground which is always anguishing. Our General Staff needs to be replaced with warriors with battle scars, the kinds of people who plan well because they want to go in only when they have assembled overwhelming force. Not foot-draggers, not WOKE cunts, not Biden apologists. The opposite of Biden feeding the Ukrainians just enough to stay in the fight, but never enough to take the fight to Mother Russia. Go big or stay away. Push is coming to shove, Biden's on the payroll of the other side and will roll over like a puppy. It will all make Trump look better, and better, and elected.

It's your move Nick...

I hate to interrupt this line of thinking that war is terrible and to be avoided, but you know that counter-parties are involved that bring war to us and the only way to defend ourselves is to fight back. In fact, the biggest wars occur when people wait too long to fight back. Hitler could have been stopped more easily in the mid-thirties when he had not yet built a fighting machine that ate the lunch of Czechoslovakia, Poland, France, Belgium & The Netherlands, and annexed Austria, neutralized Hungry, Bulgaria, Turkey and a few other countries that would rather capitulate than fight. All great wars and small start with an encroachment here & there, then a bigger bite until the aggressor gets comfortable & confident and goes for the jugular. Anti-war peaceniks somehow miss that part of the equation. It all occurs in slow motion, there are always lots of warning signs, and the "Peace in our time" morons always try to take the easy way out.

Nicolás Maduro is going for the jugular of Guyana and will be seizing their prime oil fields while the "good" guys scold him. This could work out pretty good. He is giving Trump a target, -himself, and will unite the wrong country. He's needs killin', as they say in Texas, and there's gonna be a new Sheriff in town, mucho pronto. The new Sheriff is going to need to demonstrate that the bad guys need to be corralled to make the world safe, and the Venezuelan Army has spent the last 20 years practicing soldiering by bullying women & children, -they need an upbraiding, too. There is a legitimate government in exile somewhere that will be happy to step in when the smoke clears and hang those that have been running Venezuela into the ground since Hugo Chávez stole his fist election.

China has been on the ground there for some time and needs to sent packin' too. Their economy is close to the final stages of grand failure, so this is an opportunity to push them over the edge, too. Two birds with one stone? Hell no, Iran needs a couple bunker-busters to bury their underground nuclear program, and lots of Islamic terrorist cells need to be seriously dealt with, to the last man. It's all doable, but it take resolve and the application of raw power and technology, not a lot of boots on the ground which is always anguishing. Our General Staff needs to be replaced with warriors with battle scars, the kinds of people who plan well because they want to go in only when they have assembled overwhelming force. Not foot-draggers, not WOKE cunts, not Biden apologists. The opposite of Biden feeding the Ukrainians just enough to stay in the fight, but never enough to take the fight to Mother Russia. Go big or stay away. Push is coming to shove, Biden's on the payroll of the other side and will roll over like a puppy. It will all make Trump look better, and better, and elected.

It's your move Nick...
Bidens in the payroll my arse.
You don't know what woke means idiot.

Trump will never be POTUS again . He'll be in jail.

I don't know if they are there but if they aren't they should be.
You should know that because you claim to know everything else.

The whole thing is you didn't like being reminded of it. You've got a short memory liar.
Take my advice. Don't blame presidents for the death of soldiers in war. However, you can blame Hillary for her failures that led to the death of 4 abandoned Americans in Benghazi.

Werbung:
Bidens in the payroll my arse.
You don't know what woke means idiot.

Trump will never be POTUS again . He'll be in jail.
The possibility that the Biden crime family has its fingers in the pockets of leaders of these foreign nations is not unrealistic.

Back