Chicken Little Thunberg eats crow

Measuring sea level​

Sea level is measured by two main methods: tide gauges and satellite altimeters. Tide gauge stations from around the world have measured the daily high and low tides for more than a century, using a variety of manual and automatic sensors. Using data from scores of stations around the world, scientists can calculate a global average and adjust it for seasonal differences. Since the early 1990s, sea level has been measured from space using radar altimeters, which determine the height of the sea surface by measuring the return speed and intensity of a radar pulse directed at the ocean. The higher the sea level, the faster and stronger the return signal is.

here's some information for you moron. lol
So, satellites have been measuring sea levels for two decades and quacks have been adjusting the data as they think best. Got it.

Werbung:
So, satellites have been measuring sea levels for two decades and quacks have been adjusting the data as they think best. Got it.

qucks have been adjusting it?
you can prove that moron?
of course not.

you're a moron..i got that for sure lol

qucks have been adjusting it?
you can prove that moron?
of course not.

you're a moron..i got that for sure lol
The report said the data was calculated and adjusted. As in speculations about the false theory of evolution, the data is often run through computer models for results and garbage in yields output garbage.

The report said the data was calculated and adjusted. As in speculations about the false theory of evolution, the data is often run through computer models for results and garbage in yields output garbage.
You know nothing g about this moron lol
You are a science moron
All you do is whine and lie duh

Yes data is often adjusted which doesn't make it false moron

You hate her because she is a leftie, she's not a Christian and she stood up to Trump and his deniers like you.

You hate her because she is a leftie, she's not a Christian and she stood up to Trump and his deniers like you.
I don't hate her. I just don't respect her because she is stupid and ignorant and allows herself to be used by wicked individuals seeking to overthrow God Bless America for the Demonic world government.

I don't hate her. I just don't respect her because she is stupid and ignorant and allows herself to be used by wicked individuals seeking to overthrow God Bless America for the Demonic world government.
Hahahaha
You are one crazy dude

As so many who foolishly predicted drastic consequences for failures to believe and invest heavily in those front organizations and government mandates promising to change the weather, Greta has had to eat her words, or, to put it another way, hide her words and deny she ever said them.

Greta Thunberg gets lambasted for deleting prediction of climate genocide after the date arrives - TheBlaze

Blaze Media/

News

Greta Thunberg gets lambasted for deleting prediction of climate genocide after the date arrives

CARLOS GARCIA

June 21, 2023

Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.

Social media users mocked and ridiculed climate-change activist Greta Thunberg after the date of a climate-genocide prediction came and went.

In 2018, Thunberg tweeted a quote from a scientist warning that humanity would become extinct unless drastic action against global warming was undertaken within five years.

"A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years," she quoted from the article.

After she began being criticized over the tweet five years later, she deleted it in 2023.
I think adults are using her

Do you believe there is climate change caused by humans?

Are the seas rising? Yes, in every high tide just as they have done for thousands of years.

View attachment 4837
It's morons like you who must drive scientists crazy.
Besides the fact you have provided no proof this is apple to apples in terms of tides etc, the scale is so big that you can't see a half foot of increase and most importantly the issue is the continued rise that will happen in the future

That's the problem with you morons you are scientific morons who don't even understand anything about the issue

Werbung:
Absolutely not. That is a myth widely accepted by most people because most people erroneously think that widely accepted and propagated theories must be true.
Thats like how you believe the election was stolen.
That was widely accepted and no evidence whatsoever.
I thought you might fall for the trap. ,,,,😂

While your here, here's another myth you have believed which is starting to look a bit stupid also.

Back