Chicken shat students

Werbung:
You keep calling them liberals without proof
You enjoy looking desperate lol

Im fairly sure most of them are and you know it . and its a liberal school very popular with liberals. But Im sure its actually Mormons republicans out there protesting
I know you have presented no proof, only whining
I am fairly vsure you are a lying moron, but sadly you don't understand you are one

I see lots of people supporting the idea of not blowing up women and children
I find it sad that the right is so hateful about the deaths of innocent people

Morons think the far left supports the actual society, but they are right wing morons after all

Saying "these people are human beings, they should not be killed or thrown out of their homes". is not supporting Hamas politics.

You keep calling them liberals without proof
You enjoy looking desperate lol
Stop whining. If you want to believe the gangsters are Republicans, Christians, or Jews, then knock yourself out. Nobody is going to be dumb enough to ask you to prove you are right because most people don't even care what you believe.

Stop whining. If you want to believe the gangsters are Republicans, Christians, or Jews, then knock yourself out. Nobody is going to be dumb enough to ask you to prove you are right because most people don't even care what you believe.
whining? i'm laughing at you. lol.

you are so stupid you think either you are a republican or a liberal, as if independents dont exist.

if you want to keep making claims you can't prove, knock yourself out. I'll keep pointing out how stupid your posts are :)

He hates the truth . He knows that they are mostly liberals and can not stand it lol

I don't know that and neither do you, lying moron lol
You claim it with no proof duh
Lug nut sure there are a few non liberal involved as young people these days are stupid and have been influenced by liberal nut hut doctrine .
But sadly for you I think most people know pretty well who they are . you always deny . Wearing masks gust like Hamas great training .
You know they are liberal protests and are so full of shat you actually think they are not lol . Your delusional .

Lug nut sure there are a few non liberal involved as young people these days are stupid and have been influenced by liberal nut hut doctrine .
But sadly for you I think most people know pretty well who they are . you always deny . Wearing masks gust like Hamas great training .
You know they are liberal protests and are so full of shat you actually think they are not lol . Your delusional .

yes, I deny "knowing" something I dont, in fact, know. duh.
because unlike you, i'm not a liar.

yes, I deny "knowing" something I dont, in fact, know. duh.
because unlike you, i'm not a liar.
lol I am not lying other then halloween and cold weather and cops there's not much of a reason to cover your face other than being a terrorist a gangster a thug something of that nature because you're doing something you know is wrong and you don't want to be identified.
now how am wrong

Werbung:
lol I am not lying other then halloween and cold weather and cops there's not much of a reason to cover your face other than being a terrorist a gangster a thug something of that nature because you're doing something you know is wrong and you don't want to be identified.
now how am wrong
Unless you can prove they are liberals you are lying.

Back