1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Cindy McCain caught stealing recipes

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Looks like ex drug addict Cindy McCain is flirting with the law once again. This time posting plagiarized recipes on husband John's campaign website. The problem is she claimed these recipes were her own, until it was discovered they were, in actuality, stolen from the Food Network.

From the Huffington Post:

Cindy also manged to win last night's "Worst Person in the World" for her plagiarism:

]

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

That evil republican! Why…. How dare her! First of all she has enough money to pay for an original recipe. She has no need to steal from the poor. Leave the job of stealing to us poor democrats.

Ugh my gun and my bible are both getting cold; I must go cling to them for a while.

3. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    good to see we are talking about issue that matter. Funny thing about a recipe that you have...you often don't recall where you got it, or someone told you and you used it, but they got it from someplace...

also who the F cares?
    and cling to your gun all you want, no one cares, no one is taking them from you.