Convicted Felon Robert Creamer crashed Whitehouse Dinner

A sure sign your dealing with dealing with a unstable person who does not know anything.....they makes claims they are 100% correct always

Exactly...and then they just keep repeating it as if the frequency of the posts is going to make all of the errors/misquotes/out right lies just magically disappear and we'll forget them;)

Werbung:
When you stick to the facts and only the facts my accuracy is 100% here Pops!

Don't go badmouthing my accuracy ratings and don't change the subject!

Creamer is a convicted felon and was invited to a State Dinner!

Obamas people don't usually pay their taxes, you know it and I know it!

With all due respect Asur, as everyone is pointing out here, if your info is so accurate you must have a source that you can link. If not, you might as well have pulled this out of your hat. It means nothing. Are you holding back your source for a reason perhaps? Perhaps you know your source is not credible?

If I said Bush likes to wear high heels without a link and said, "It's true it's true I don't need to post a link," would you believe me?

Link please? ;)

Not surprisingly, there is no mention of Creamer's federal fraud convictions in his bio at Huffington Post.

If that is where you get your news, don't bother.

Try reading Playboy or Hustler, you may find more truth and
things to stimulate your thinking in those magazines!
Of course you know this!

Not surprisingly, there is no mention of Creamer's federal fraud convictions in his bio at Huffington Post.

Of course you know this!

So is that where you got this? Somewhere between the scratch and sniff and the "How to make your penis look bigger?"

:p

Of course you know this!

I don't read those, I just look at the pics like your suppose to

Not surprisingly, he got it from Beck:

Beck's smear of Creamer not even close

Hey, Mirror...you'll catch on soon enough with the 'GLEN BECK & RUSH LIMBAUGH' hand puppets around here:D

The best indicator is when they post some truly immature B.S. and don't provide the link/source/name {you'd think that if they were that ashamed of what they were constantly watching that they would cease & desist bring that foolish regurgitated make-believe gossip onto this community forum} but then again that would mean that ASUR had a clue and used that cranium for something besides a 'SNOT FACTORY' ;)

Hey, Mirror...you'll catch on soon enough with the 'GLEN BECK & RUSH LIMBAUGH' hand puppets around here:D

I'm not new to it. It seems to be everywhere. 70 percent of my county voted for McCain and thinks Palin is the best thing since sliced bread. Mainly because Faux News says so and bashes Obama on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

And what's really tragic is there are still lots of people around here that think Iraq had something to do with 911! It's quite scary that people are so easily swayed and can't think for themselves.

<-----going in right now to change wiki...make it just say ASUR is fact challanged lol

also should I add that population of elephants has doubled in the last 5 years?

A few people may get that joke....
Ths is the story.

It's disturbing that now Obma has convicte felons in the White House. Amazing. Does that shock anyone else? How many convicted felon get invited to the White House?

Media Matters? You believe that crap? Really?

Here's what you have to ask. Was he guilt or not? Was he convicted or not? Was he in the Whtie House at a State Dinner?

Those are the facts Plain and simple. He should not have been in the White House.

Obama keeps surrounding himself with people that have ha problems with taxes, fraud and illegal acivities... not to mention radicals and extremists.

This President will be ou in 2012 and it will be ever so funny watching the left having a $hit fit when it happens. The HC bill will be repealed.. or .. funding will be pulled.

Pocket - On March 11, 2004, Schakowsky's husband, lobbyist Robert Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund, was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud involving three alleged check-kiting schemes in the mid-1990s, leading several banks to experience shortfalls of at least $2.3 million.

See Wikipedia!

I'm always right and always have been on this forum.
It's amazing but true, 100% accuracy in my posting facts!

I pay my taxes also!

You are amazing asur and I give you credit for your persistence in the face of liberal ignorance. We all know libs can't be educated. They are too dim witted and partisan to ever admit their guys are wrong. But, keep up the good work. I love it!

don't worry the right wingers will not click your link. Its funny how many times in just the last week I have heard, I did not watch the video..or I did not read the link..ext...From now on, no more links or videos, lets just all make it up, since they don't check anyway

Ths is the story.

It's disturbing that now Obma has convicte felons in the White House. Amazing. Does that shock anyone else? How many convicted felon get invited to the White House?

yes, the health care plan was written in Prison ...yawn...and I guess it was written in like 20 diff bills, and the writters came up with 1000 amendments to add to it, and there was 100,000 diff versions of it ....I swear I could sell you the golden gate bridge and you would think you got a great deal...You belive anything no matter how retarded...so long as it says what you want.

Werbung:
Interesting, it appears the liberals have erased the Wikipedia entry which
detailed alot of facts on the felon.

It was there yesterday!

Back