1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Correct me if im wrong...im just trying to get everyones opinion

Discussion in 'House of Debates' started by Snake1993, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Snake1993

Snake1993 New Member

well, im no expert, but i do know some stuff and im pretty good with what i know, but when i am in a disscusion, if i am ever wrong about something some one PLEASE tell me, also do the same if i am offensive.

2. 9sublime

9sublime Active Member

Welcome! Sure thing.

3. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

People will tell you that you're wrong quite frequently, but how will you know whether to believe them or not?

4. palerider

palerider Well-Known Member

These guys tell me that I am wrong all the time but how can that be when they are wrong all the time?

When the other guy is able to provide credible information to substantiate his position and you can't, then he is right. If you are able to provide credible information to substantiate your position and he can't, then you are right. If both of you are able to provide credible information to prove your position, then you disagree and if neither of you can provide squat to corroborate your position, then chances are, you are both wrong.

Hint: Don't take a position unless you have credible information that corroborates it. If you can find none, and you are a thinking person, re evaluate your position.