COST of charging a electric car about as much for fuel efferent cars

the annoying thing

who would of guessed also electric cars cost more to buy and if you have to have the battery packs replaced its like buying another car

Werbung:

who would of guessed also electric cars cost more to buy and if you have to have the battery packs replaced its like buying another car
There's this small insignificant reference to fossil fuel pollution you have overlooked.

There's this small insignificant reference to fossil fuel pollution you have overlooked.
I didnt overlook anything. So many think electric cars will be cheaper to operate and more environment friendly.
Problem is they are not efficient in cold climates. Operation cost is going up fast as electric prices raise and will even more as time goes by. And they are very expensive to buy.
They are not the answer but only a part of the puzzle.
Yes another one of my folk sayings and this one is right to.

Im not against clean air and less pollution in any way . but I am also also smart enough to know a box has more then one side.

I didnt overlook anything. So many think electric cars will be cheaper to operate and more environment friendly.
Problem is they are not efficient in cold climates. Operation cost is going up fast as electric prices raise and will even more as time goes by. And they are very expensive to buy.
They are not the answer but only a part of the puzzle.
Yes another one of my folk sayings and this one is right to.

Im not against clean air and less pollution in any way . but I am also also smart enough to know a box has more then one side.
What you really mean is your against it because you're a climate denier and Trump said it was a hoax and Biden supports it.

Stop lying. You couldn't give a shit. Just ignorant cheap shots.

What you really mean is your against it because you're a climate denier and Trump said it was a hoax and Biden supports it.

Stop lying. You couldn't give a shit. Just ignorant cheap shots.
Nope Im not against electric cars but they are not for every one every where for every need.And I have never denied the climate has warmed up due to pollution but I also blame some of it on nature involving the orbit around the sun and tilt of the earth and the gulf stream currents.
Yes I give a shit .

Nope Im not against electric cars but they are not for every one every where for every need.And I have never denied the climate has warmed up due to pollution but I also blame some of it on nature involving the orbit around the sun and tilt of the earth and the gulf stream currents.
Yes I give a shit .
Rubbish. You're a liar.

Werbung:
Back