1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Could Republicans BE Any-More Desperate???

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Nothin' like tryin' to scare-the-crap outta retirees!!!!

:eek:

2. top gun

top gun New Member

They're nuts Shaman... absolutely positively nuts!:D

You hit the nail right on the head... and look how desperate they've become lately.

DEATH PANELS... also known as advisory boards of physicians that the insurance companies have used for years to deny treatments & benefits.

DEATH BOOK...
    also known as the VA booklet under President Bush for Veterans so they can understand options, information on Living Wills etc.

PULL THE PLUG ON GRANDMA... OK I got nothing here they just pulled this right out of their ass.

and now...

BEING A REGISTERED VOTER MIGHT KEEP REPUBLICANS FROM HEALTHCARE... WTF!!!!!!!! I mean even the worst crackheads put the pipe down now and then. Not these guys though I guess.

Next logical fearmonger step for the Republicant Party...

DEMOCRATS WANT TO POISON PEANUTS... elephants like peanuts... it's an attempt to kill our Party's mascot!
    :D

3. always

always New Member

If you radical leftist want to "scare -the -crap - out of TRUE Americans just show your statist president as he speaks from a teleprompter as if he knows what he is saying .This "destroyer of our Constitution " frightens not only Americans but Citizens across the globe with his unique ability to disclose his ignorance with a sneer upon his face , thinking he is fooling everyone! Only Obama can make jimmy carter look presential. so sad!

4. top gun

top gun New Member

How's he look?:D

You are a rolling joke to and of yourself my friend.:D

5. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    got to love the right wing stand by of if your liberal your not realy American...sad pathetic and worthless. I dont know what else was said, cuz nothing said after that can have any value.