Could Republicans BE Any-More Desperate???

Mr. Shaman

Nothin' like tryin' to scare-the-crap outta retirees!!!!

"It has been suggested that the government could use voter registration to determine a person's political affiliation, prompting fears that GOP voters might be discriminated against for medical treatment in a Democrat-imposed health care rationing system. Does this possibility concern you?"

:eek:

Werbung:

They're nuts Shaman... absolutely positively nuts!:D

You hit the nail right on the head... and look how desperate they've become lately.

DEATH PANELS... also known as advisory boards of physicians that the insurance companies have used for years to deny treatments & benefits.

DEATH BOOK...
also known as the VA booklet under President Bush for Veterans so they can understand options, information on Living Wills etc.

PULL THE PLUG ON GRANDMA... OK I got nothing here they just pulled this right out of their ass.

and now...

BEING A REGISTERED VOTER MIGHT KEEP REPUBLICANS FROM HEALTHCARE... WTF!!!!!!!! I mean even the worst crackheads put the pipe down now and then. Not these guys though I guess.

Next logical fearmonger step for the Republicant Party...

DEMOCRATS WANT TO POISON PEANUTS... elephants like peanuts... it's an attempt to kill our Party's mascot!
:D

:eek:

If you radical leftist want to "scare -the -crap - out of TRUE Americans just show your statist president as he speaks from a teleprompter as if he knows what he is saying .This "destroyer of our Constitution " frightens not only Americans but Citizens across the globe with his unique ability to disclose his ignorance with a sneer upon his face , thinking he is fooling everyone! Only Obama can make jimmy carter look presential. so sad!

If you radical leftist want to "scare -the -crap - out of TRUE Americans just show your statist president as he speaks from a teleprompter as if he knows what he is saying .This "destroyer of our Constitution " frightens not only Americans but Citizens across the globe with his unique ability to disclose his ignorance with a sneer upon his face , thinking he is fooling everyone! Only Obama can make jimmy carter look presential. so sad!

How's he look?:D

Only Obama can make jimmy carter look presential. so sad!

You are a rolling joke to and of yourself my friend.:D

Werbung:

got to love the right wing stand by of if your liberal your not realy American...sad pathetic and worthless. I dont know what else was said, cuz nothing said after that can have any value.

Back