David Letterman is a rude, liberal political hack

Quite unlike O'Relly, Hannity, and Limbaugh, who together make up the RNC.:rolleyes: Yes, all of the above can come up with some unbelievable stuff to rant about and repeat a zillion times on the air.

They make a ton of money doing it, too.

That's exactly my point. All these Conservative "political talkers" are much more to be held accountable than some obvious joker... a COMEDIAN by trade.

Making a big deal out of the Palin joke just glares with hipocracy... you're a fair person you must see that to some extent.

Did they see the Democrat lies on Vietnam, too? Do they remember who was CIC when the US decided to go full steam ahead in that ill advised military adventure, and what party voted him into office?

Actually, I still don't think people see the Iran Contra affair for what it was. The other scandals of the 20th. century pale by comparison to that one. If you really want to blast the Republicans, there is an issue to harp about.

Hey I agree... Democrats were all over the war in Vietnam at the start. They too were wrong. But even when it was known officially that we were not winning and could not win Nixon escalated. The only hero I see here is the actual soldiers like John Kerry who came back and TOLD THE TRUTH to shorten the war and stop some needless bloodshed.

And I also agree Iran contra was a big deal that real didn't get as much taint as it deserved. The Republicans did a good job putting Oliver North in his dress uniform up as a soldier just doing his duty and having a President use plausible deniability saying he just didn't remember everything that happened.

Speaking of lies, it was not boinking an intern that got Clinton in so much hot water, but lying about it under oath.

Of course, most men would have lied through their teeth about an affair if they had a wife like Hillary to deal with.

Show me which political party is honest, above board, not hypocritical, and elects honorable people to office again, please. I must have missed that, too. Maybe it was on Fox.

I'm pretty sure the name of that party doesn't start with an R or a D.

The point with President Clinton was they witch hunted him and spent millions of dollars on everything from him being a murderer, a drug dealer, a land swindler, and finally caught him out with nothing more than a totally legal embarrassment of having an affair.

Yes he lied... he lied about something that was totally legal and nobodies damn business. He should have just done what Bush does about his cocaine use and just say... I won't talk about it.

I was upset with Clinton because he hurt the Party and he embarrassed himself & his family. But I also understand not wanting to say something that hurts my family. The Republicants finally wedged him into a lose, lose position.

Remember only about a 100,000 men & women in divorce court lie about having affairs every single day before you judge too harshly. It's a very personal position to be in.

Of the two choices I'll go with the DEMS everyday. They make mistakes... but they're not nearly as condescending, vicious & hypocritical.

Werbung:
If you want to avoid the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I have not heard pundits from either side playing nice. Take Ann Coulter, for example. Take her to another galaxy, far, far away.
C'mon....we'll ALWAYS have "Annie Bones" to kick-around!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.thumb.png

That object that is normally attached to the 'male hand' {aka remote control} works when the buttons are pushed.

Just change the channel...you think that David Letterman cares...he's a comedian/night time show host, WTH does he care about Sarah Palin...she should have just ignored that duffus, IMO.

GEE, You mean if Letterman had called obamas kids "jungle bunnies" , we or he would have said nothing and done nothing but switch channels. I do not think so!! Sarah Palin deserves just as much respect as anyone else.

I liked Letterman - he had Zevon on, gave Richard Simmons an asthma attack with a fire extinguisher - I was disappointing when he got partisan, I thought he was slicker than that, but I guess his ego has collapsed under its own mass. I mean, I don't think Palin should be absolved, but that joke was just sloppy - reminded me of something Howard Stern would say.

Are you guys STILL whining about David Letterman & Caribou Barbie... JEZZ 10 pages on a joke months & months ago.:D

Fact is the serious press was much tougher on her than a joke on a late night show. And for good reason... she was stupid.

The worst thing... the Republicants PROVED they would do this to this country if the American people weren't smart enough to sniff it out. Luckily they said... No way... that dog won't hunt.

Since this thread was started Letterman was accused of having sex with multiple women on his staff, while he was happily married. Time has proven how low this dude is!

Well maybe his kids aren't so proud of daddy liberal now!

GEE, You mean if Letterman had called obamas kids "jungle bunnies" , we or he would have said nothing and done nothing but switch channels. I do not think so!! Sarah Palin deserves just as much respect as anyone else.

I don't know why this old post from 'JUNE' was resurrected from the 'DEAD ZONE' but as with all things that just flow from cesspool that I lovingly call you head...Sara Palin doesn't deserve squat for respect or anything else...she blows chunks and you stand around waiting to catch them...EWWWW LMAO

The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Teddy Roosevelt is a progressive hack.
-- Glenn Beck

You know whats so funny is that these so called conservatives will never claim some of the most important presidents in history as their own. They like to slam people like TR, IKE and on occasion Lincoln but then again don't talk about Ronald Reagan. They would swear to him before GOD himself and that right there tells you something doesn't it?:D

You know whats so funny is that these so called conservatives will never claim some of the most important presidents in history as their own. They like to slam people like TR, IKE and on occasion Lincoln but then again don't talk about Ronald Reagan. They would swear to him before GOD himself and that right there tells you something doesn't it?:D

EXACTLY...and spew vitriolic/vile things about the plan/methods that have been placed before our current president that follow the exact same guidelines and methods that dear Ronnine laid out during his time in office to stop the recession that was sliding down hill during his term...:rolleyes:
HOLY BAT CRAP...they need to get the hell off of the 'DRUGS' and open their eyes & mind to the history of how our recessions have been handled in the past:mad:

Teddy Roosevelt is a progressive hack.
-- Glenn Beck

I don't appreciate Roosevelt without reservations myself, on the other hand I flatly disagree with Beck on whether coffee should be consumed - so what? The man's an industrial strength unelected official mulcher.

Werbung:
Only difference between Teddy R. and Franklin R. was Teddy could not do "WHEELIES" ---

Was that a Beck quote too, or are you making up you own now?

Some more interesting Beck quotes:

The most used phrase in my administration if I were to be President would be "What the hell you mean we're out of missiles?"

Timothy McVeigh was a coward. Violence is the stupid way out. It'll discredit any real legitmate movement.

yet another:

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong?"

Why make up your own nutty statements, when Beck has left us a veritable treasure trove?

Back