David Letterman is a rude, liberal political hack

asur

During his opening monologue, Letterman poked fun at Sarah and Willow's recent weekend outing to a Yankees game, joking that, "during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."

Nice joke from that creep Letterman. That's his best stuff.
You will never hear him joke about BO's kids like that.

Let's hope his ratings keep dropping, he ain't funny.

Werbung:
During his opening monologue, Letterman poked fun at Sarah and Willow's recent weekend outing to a Yankees game, joking that, "during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."

That object that is normally attached to the 'male hand' {aka remote control} works when the buttons are pushed.

Just change the channel...you think that David Letterman cares...he's a comedian/night time show host, WTH does he care about Sarah Palin...she should have just ignored that duffus, IMO.

That object that is normally attached to the 'male hand'
.....................I though you were going to say beer glass!
bier2.gif

Sorry ASPCA4EVER- it's not funny to degrade a teenage girl with sexual jokes, even
if her mom is a threat to liberals.

David Letterman is a Liberal and any joke degrading white folk is OK with him.

I say kick him off the air, since he still thinks his joke is funny.

Remember the outrage at what Don Imus said?

A-Rod is a liberal so maybe he is OK with the insults, since it was at the expense of a Palin.

I guess Letterman thinks Hispanics rape little girls left and right also.

I'm thinking Letterman doesn't pay his taxes either, so he might get picked for a post in
the Obama administration, so he's good to go.

I'm sure you were equally offended when Rush Limbaugh called the then 13 year old Chelsea Clinton "the White House dog" ....right?

If you want to avoid the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I have not heard pundits from either side playing nice. Take Ann Coulter, for example. Take her to another galaxy, far, far away.

I'm sure you were equally offended when Rush Limbaugh called the then 13 year old Chelsea Clinton "the White House dog" ....right?

I was

And what Rush said though very mean was no where near as bad as calling a kid a whore. Why is having a boyfriend and having sex with him turn you into a whore anyway? I thought a whore was someone who slept with many guys for money.

He said Sarah Palin herself dressed slutty, what does that mean? His apology was a joke in its self, others would have been fired for less if done to a democrat or to your pathetic obama,

I think the lefts problem with people like Sarah Palin and that Miss. California is that they do not like conservative women who are easy on the eyes. It makes the women who are political in the democrat party look bad. Really most women who are political in the democrat party are not very attractive. I can not think of one who is above average. And the couple I can think of who are average are not even that.

The left did not care when SNL did a skit accusing the Palin father of molesting his kids, they do not care how low you go as long as your target is a republican

Eventually someone is going to tire of this one sided crap and start attacking “The Ones” family, it will never go above a 16th of what is being done to Sarah Palin’s family but you will get your panties all in a bunch over it. Wait and see!

I was

And what Rush said though very mean was no where near as bad as calling a kid a whore. Why is having a boyfriend and having sex with him turn you into a whore anyway? I thought a whore was someone who slept with many guys for money.

He said Sarah Palin herself dressed slutty, what does that mean? His apology was a joke in its self, others would have been fired for less if done to a democrat or to your pathetic obama,

I think the lefts problem with people like Sarah Palin and that Miss. California is that they do not like conservative women who are easy on the eyes. It makes the women who are political in the democrat party look bad. Really most women who are political in the democrat party are not very attractive. I can not think of one who is above average. And the couple I can think of who are average are not even that.

The left did not care when SNL did a skit accusing the Palin father of molesting his kids, they do not care how low you go as long as your target is a republican

Eventually someone is going to tire of this one sided crap and start attacking “The Ones” family, it will never go above a 16th of what is being done to Sarah Palin’s family but you will get your panties all in a bunch over it. Wait and see!

Your people are ugly? Surely you are jesting?

There were no limits to how low they would go to attack Carter or Clinton.

That said, the girl's decisions about sex are her own business, and she deeerves the freedom to have sex with whom she wants to when she wants to, without condemnation from media hacks. It's not her fault who her Mom is.

Your people are ugly? Surely you are jesting?

There were no limits to how low they would go to attack Carter or Clinton.

That said, the girl's decisions about sex are her own business, and she deeerves the freedom to have sex with whom she wants to when she wants to, without condemnation from media hacks. It's not her fault who her Mom is.

No one attacked Amy Carter, and I only know of 2 mean things said about the Clinton kid and oh boy oh boy they were in trouble for saying it.

I think more things "mean" things are said about obama than clinton and carter put together but he has a much more sorted past too. nothing bad is said about his kids and only during the campaign was anything bad said about his wife and it was always directed at what she said when stumping, not her as a person.

I dont know if "your people are ugly" is what I meant, but it does seem that the left targets attractive conservative women more than just conservatives in general in personal mean stuff.

I think the kids should be left out of it but since the left has not, I wont care at all when obamas kids are targeted

Hi Folks, I was going to start a thread about this last night. I knew this flap was growing. I have a few comments I want to make, but am watching game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, and then am going fishing for a few hours. But I will be back to tonight to chime in.

Offensive, stupid remarks are what they are regardless of whether they are uttered by a "liberal" or a "conservative."

I was listening to this on O'Reilly on the way home from the bay area today. He made a good point that Letterman was way out of order to have said what he said, then he went on to say that there is a double standard, that a Republican (conservative) saying such a thing about a Democrat (liberal) would be taken to task.

Bull.

Popeye makes a good comparison with Rush Limbaugh's equally inane and offensive remark about Chelsea Clinton.

None of that is funny, nor is it excusable because a "liberal" or a "conservative" was saying it.

Anyway, Letterman isn't all that funny. I'd much rather listen to Leno, or to Colbert, liberal or not.

He never said the name "Willow". He said her daughter, while the joke was a bit crass, this whole thing is being blown way out of proportion.

It is zero secret that Sarah's oldest daughter Bristol gave birth out of wedlock as a teenager. The joke was directed at her. Bristol has long made herself fair game by her own public appearances. Nobody gives a rip when stuff is said about Paris Hilton, or the Olson twins etc.

Sarah, needs to grow up. Bottom line. If she cant handle a joke about her by a late night host, she is going to have a hell of a time dealing with any number of world leaders. Her reaction to this whole mess shows an inability to take the high road.

Werbung:
That object that is normally attached to the 'male hand' {aka remote control} works when the buttons are pushed.

Just change the channel...you think that David Letterman cares...he's a comedian/night time show host, WTH does he care about Sarah Palin...she should have just ignored that duffus, IMO.

Spot on. Dont like him, change the channel. Same as I do with any number of media people I dont care for.

Side Note: I havent watched any cable news comentary shows for at least a few months now. I would recommend everyone to turn that garbage off. There is much better media out there. Its amazing how my tune changes when I dont get fired up, over stuff I generally have zero control over.

Back