"Dear Sarah:.." (Excerpts, From A Column For Bubblheads)

Do personal attacks give you a kick?

The Russians didn't have the same economy as the Americans do, remember that this is a NATO operation, so the strength here relies on several countries, not only the US. And all in all this gives them greater strength, although if it did happen as you say. The biggest loss wouldn't on NATO's shoulders, it would be on the Afghan civilians.

Werbung:
The Russians have more than enough soldiers and weapons.

The US started the war and everyone regards it as their war.

They have pressured suckers like the UK to support their quest for oil but everyone knows that America is the aggressor and will be the coiuntry making the humilating withdrawal.

I know that it will be dressed up as NATO but everyone will know.

And when I call you a sucker I am not insulting you. I am accurately describing your acceptance and regurgitation as fact what is obviously propagada.

The Russians have more than enough soldiers and weapons.

Economy is just as important, if you can't finance what you're doing, your arms and men are worth nothing.

The US started the war and everyone regards it as their war.

Did 9/11 pass your mind?

They have pressured suckers like the UK to support their quest for oil but everyone knows that America is the aggressor and will be the coiuntry making the humilating withdrawal.

Everyone, including Bush and Obama?

And when I call you a sucker I am not insulting you. I am accurately describing your acceptance and regurgitation as fact what is obviously propagada.

Then you have to learn how to make accurate criticism. "You're a sucker", is not really a claim that makes me think you're criticizing my opinions.

9/11 was done by the US.

But even if you are stupid enough to think AQ could have done it they are neither Iraq nor Afghanistan.

But suckers like you don't care.

You have swallowed the **** and now you are full of it.

All the fighetr planes that should have defended NYC were conveninetly placed out of reach.

The towers were desigend to withstand airliner crash so they were brought down by other means

There was no plane wreckage at the pentagon but the Governm4ent lied about that

Tower 7 fell down with no plane hitting it. Streel framed buidings don't collapse in fires. It was demolished

The US Government did not discipline anyone involved.

They did not spot lots of arabs allegedly getting crash training and then boarding lots of domestic flights on the same day

The US Government have done lots to avoid a genuine independent inquiry and have consistently lied about many factors.

And it all happened just when they wanted a mandate to attack the middle east.

If someone who benefits from the crime is consistently lying about it and covering stuff up we all think they are guilty.

All the fighetr planes that should have defended NYC were conveninetly placed out of reach.

The towers were desigend to withstand airliner crash so they were brought down by other means

There was no plane wreckage at the pentagon but the Governm4ent lied about that

Tower 7 fell down with no plane hitting it. Streel framed buidings don't collapse in fires. It was demolished

The US Government did not discipline anyone involved.

They did not spot lots of arabs allegedly getting crash training and then boarding lots of domestic flights on the same day

The US Government have done lots to avoid a genuine independent inquiry and have consistently lied about many factors.

And it all happened just when they wanted a mandate to attack the middle east.

If someone nwho befits from the crime is consistently lying about it and covering stuff up we all think they are guilty.

This is what you call proof? :p

Give me a direct link to a concrete source, that's neutral, which states that the 9/11 attacks was organized by the US. :)

You are now committed to the view that US Intel and home defence is so crap that they cannot keep a single fighter plane in place protecting NYC, that they cannot spot a bunch of Arabs going on flight simulators saying 'I only want to learn flight, I am not interested in take off or landing' and that miraculously a plane disappeared at the pentagon.

I knew you were a sucker

I see you cannot fulfill my requirements as to prove the 9/11 was an attack organized by the US, therefore I take it is just something you believe because you genuinely hate the US, and not because it is the actual truth.

It is impossible that AQ did it and then you have to say who did?

Who could have blown up the towers?

When the police are looking for a perp they look at who benefitted.

The only organisation that both benefitted and could have done it is the US military.

But as you would need the US Government to incriminate itself it is unlikely to go any firther.

But there is much more evidence suggesting the US Government were complicit than there is for the existence of god so why not lwer your 'standards' a little?

As I don't have your personally written dictionary I don't know what you are getting at

It's not really that difficult is it. You claim the US is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, and I've asked you to show me that what you claim is correct, you've failed to do so.

You believe in god and you believe that Iran has declared war on Israel and you are demanding proof??

You are very funny

In the head

Werbung:
Back