Democrat idiocy.

Andy

This line made me laugh...

Huh? That has been the entire bailout system thus far. If we will no longer subsidize failure, then stop spending our money, and shut down the entire government as well. Capital hill has been a complete failure since 2008. Can we stop paying all you politicians while we're at it?

Werbung:
The far reaching effects of the poor economy are really starting to make it hard for me. I went to the store the other day to get a few simple items and not only were they completely out of pitchforks but there was a "bread line" half a block long for tea.

Werbung:
The far reaching effects of the poor economy are really starting to make it hard for me. I went to the store the other day to get a few simple items and not only were they completely out of pitchforks but there was a "bread line" half a block long for tea.

LOL

The poor economy has created a market for a few products hasn't it?

Posted by Andy:

Huh? That has been the entire bailout system thus far. If we will no longer subsidize failure, then stop spending our money, and shut down the entire government as well.

Well, maybe not the entire government, just the part that keeps wasting money on things that it isn't supposed to be doing in the first place, you know, only about 90% or so.

Capital hill has been a complete failure since 2008. Can we stop paying all you politicians while we're at it?

Capitol Hill has been a complete failure for a lot longer than that.

Instead of stopping their pay, let's just pass term limits so that they don't stay in office for seeming centuries and make government service a limited term service to the country, how's that?

Back