1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Democrat idiocy.

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Andy, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

This line made me laugh...

Huh? That has been the entire bailout system thus far. If we will no longer subsidize failure, then stop spending our money, and shut down the entire government as well. Capital hill has been a complete failure since 2008. Can we stop paying all you politicians while we're at it?

2. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

The far reaching effects of the poor economy are really starting to make it hard for me. I went to the store the other day to get a few simple items and not only were they completely out of pitchforks but there was a "bread line" half a block long for tea.

3. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

LOL

The poor economy has created a market for a few products hasn't it?

Posted by Andy:

Well, maybe not the entire government, just the part that keeps wasting money on things that it isn't supposed to be doing in the first place, you know, only about 90% or so.

Capitol Hill has been a complete failure for a lot longer than that.

Instead of stopping their pay, let's just pass term limits so that they don't stay in office for seeming centuries and make government service a limited term service to the country, how's that?