Democrats continue registering illegal immigrants to vote

mark francis

Democrats brazenly flout of US election laws in order to steal elections. They lie and deny but still violate election laws because their allegiance is to Democrat power and money flow, not to the Constitution and the American people.

House Republican says she uncovered 'smoking gun' proof NYC trying to register illegal immigrants to vote (msn.com) 12-4-23
FOX News

House Republican says she uncovered 'smoking gun' proof NYC trying to register illegal immigrants to vote

A House Republican representing part of New York City says she has "smoking gun" proof that city officials are trying to help get illegal immigrants registered to vote, something the city has staunchly denied.

Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., announced on Sunday that she had obtained a copy of a contract between New York City’s Department of Social Services and Homes for the Homeless, a nonprofit that has been contracted to build emergency migrant shelters as the border crisis depletes the city’s resources.

In an appendix of that contract, a copy of which was obtained by Fox News Digital, the city appears to require contractors to provide copies of voter registration forms for migrants at their shelters, Ernst said.
1701770236100.png

Werbung:
Democrats brazenly flout of US election laws in order to steal elections. They lie and deny but still violate election laws because their allegiance is to Democrat power and money flow, not to the Constitution and the American people.

House Republican says she uncovered 'smoking gun' proof NYC trying to register illegal immigrants to vote (msn.com) 12-4-23
sleepy-smiley[1].gif

She sounds kinda confused.....
"Malliotakis voted for Trump in the 2016 presidential election and opposes sanctuary city status for undocumented immigrants in New York City. During her mayoral campaign, she said that she regretted voting for Trump and that she would "write in Marco Rubio so that I could tell you I voted for Marco Rubio." In 2020, however, she endorsed and said that she voted for Trump."
fainting-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

FOX News

House Republican says she uncovered 'smoking gun' proof NYC trying to register illegal immigrants to vote

A House Republican representing part of New York City says she has "smoking gun" proof that city officials are trying to help get illegal immigrants registered to vote, something the city has staunchly denied.

Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., announced on Sunday that she had obtained a copy of a contract between New York City’s Department of Social Services and Homes for the Homeless, a nonprofit that has been contracted to build emergency migrant shelters as the border crisis depletes the city’s resources.

In an appendix of that contract, a copy of which was obtained by Fox News Digital, the city appears to require contractors to provide copies of voter registration forms for migrants at their shelters, Ernst said.
View attachment 9323
There is no smoking gun.
Did it ever enter you head the annexe was to confirm they were entitled to the help???
At no time were democrats registering them.
You and the republican dickhead are both wrong.

View attachment 9327

She sounds kinda confused.....
"Malliotakis voted for Trump in the 2016 presidential election and opposes sanctuary city status for undocumented immigrants in New York City. During her mayoral campaign, she said that she regretted voting for Trump and that she would "write in Marco Rubio so that I could tell you I voted for Marco Rubio." In 2020, however, she endorsed and said that she voted for Trump."
I bet you have no idea how many thousands or hundreds of thousands of illegals voted for Biden in 2020. Democrats remain largely ignorant of the exact numbers, even though evidence shows the numbers were staggering, because Democrats refused to participate in investigations that so many millions of Americans were wanting to be conducted in spite of Democrat opposition to investigations.

You fail again to disprove the facts you do not seem willing to accept.
you fail again. period.

there are no "facts" here, just allegations. duh.
unproven ones
just because something fits your bigotry doesn't make it true :)

I bet you have no idea how many thousands or hundreds of thousands of illegals voted for Biden in 2020. Democrats remain largely ignorant of the exact numbers, even though evidence shows the numbers were staggering, because Democrats refused to participate in investigations that so many millions of Americans were wanting to be conducted in spite of Democrat opposition to investigations.
i bet you are ignorant of ...well just about anything.

how many illegals voted for biden? give us a proven answer. lol

If they were staggering they should be obvious.
That's the same as the massive election fraud you said you had but never produced it. I suspect the same from another outrageous claim.

you fail again. period.

there are no "facts" here, just allegations. duh.
unproven ones
just because something fits your bigotry doesn't make it true :)
I posted the news story. You posted nothing to support your opposition to the facts I posted.

i bet you are ignorant of ...well just about anything.

how many illegals voted for biden? give us a proven answer. lol
Evidence shows that tens of thousands of illegals voted in 2020. Democrats deny that but cannot disprove the evidence.

If they were staggering they should be obvious.
That's the same as the massive election fraud you said you had but never produced it. I suspect the same from another outrageous claim.
Facts are not obvious to those who remain ignorant of them.

Werbung:
Back