Denmark looking to cut welfare

Werbung:
this type of thinking is now more then ever for survival, they see the writing on the wall..
Yup. Greece is dead from it, Spain isn't far behind and the rest are feeling the heat of the global economy.
Throw millions of unskilled illegals into the mix and the feces hit the rotary oscillator at high speed.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...n-now-wants-people-to-take-care-of-themselves

Say what ?

Sensability returning to the Danes ?

Looks like it. And good old competition in an increasingly free market us the driver.

Welcome back to the real world.

Do you people ever read the articles you post? Kind of like your understanding of scripture you claim to believe in. You only see what you want to see. From the article you posted:

"Rasmussen hasn’t yet presented any detailed proposals, but much of the preparatory work has already been done. The above chart shows fiscal projections based on last year's plan to cut the top rate of income tax by 5 percentage points and boost the salaries of the lowest earners by an average of 7 percent. On that basis, balancing the budget would have been delayed by five years, with the deficit as a percentage of gross domestic product still at manageable levels.....

Since Denmark is already close to full employment (the unemployment rate came in at 3.4 percent in December) and attracting more migrant workers is a political no-go area (the government imposed border controls and tightened the rules in the wake of the refugee crisis of 2015), the obvious solution is to encourage more youngsters and the elderly to work.

Reforms introduced by successive governments over the years have already ensured that Denmark’s expensive welfare state is sustainable for years to come, says Torben M. Andersen, a professor of economics at the University of Aarhus and a former government adviser. These include raising the retirement age to 67 years from 65 years by 2025."

Now which of you useful idiots would support the government mandating that the wages for the lower paid worker be increased by 7%?

Where is the illegal immigration you fools speak of?

Where does it say welfare is to be ended?

And then you wonder why I call you idiots, fools, and liars.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...n-now-wants-people-to-take-care-of-themselves

Say what ?

Sensability returning to the Danes ?

Looks like it. And good old competition in an increasingly free market us the driver.

Welcome back to the real world.

Isn't it time you resort to using spell check? I know that everyone (including me, I do confess) makes the occasional spelling or typo mistake. . .but it seems that it happens to you all the time, and it is really distracting.

Please use spell checker!

Isn't it time you resort to using spell check? I know that everyone (including me, I do confess) makes the occasional spelling or typo mistake. . .but it seems that it happens to you all the time, and it is really distracting.

Please use spell checker!
I do. It is not perfect.

Do you people ever read the articles you post? Kind of like your understanding of scripture you claim to believe in. You only see what you want to see. From the article you posted:

"Rasmussen hasn’t yet presented any detailed proposals, but much of the preparatory work has already been done. The above chart shows fiscal projections based on last year's plan to cut the top rate of income tax by 5 percentage points and boost the salaries of the lowest earners by an average of 7 percent. On that basis, balancing the budget would have been delayed by five years, with the deficit as a percentage of gross domestic product still at manageable levels.....

Since Denmark is already close to full employment (the unemployment rate came in at 3.4 percent in December) and attracting more migrant workers is a political no-go area (the government imposed border controls and tightened the rules in the wake of the refugee crisis of 2015), the obvious solution is to encourage more youngsters and the elderly to work.

Reforms introduced by successive governments over the years have already ensured that Denmark’s expensive welfare state is sustainable for years to come, says Torben M. Andersen, a professor of economics at the University of Aarhus and a former government adviser. These include raising the retirement age to 67 years from 65 years by 2025."

Now which of you useful idiots would support the government mandating that the wages for the lower paid worker be increased by 7%?

So why is the Scandinavian nation finding it necessary to make cuts to its fabled welfare programs? Driving the new government’s push is a desire to finance a major round of income tax cuts.

“We want to promote a society in which it is easier to support yourself and your family before you hand over a large share of your income to fund the costs of society,” the government of Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen wrote in its manifesto. That sounds good to me. Like i said a lot of Europian Countries are leaning more right.
I don't think anyone here is wondering why you call people idiots, fools and liars.. It's because your a legend in your own mind, you enjoy it, and I guess you just don't know any other way. The sad part is, sometimes your right..

So why is the Scandinavian nation finding it necessary to make cuts to its fabled welfare programs? Driving the new government’s push is a desire to finance a major round of income tax cuts.

“We want to promote a society in which it is easier to support yourself and your family before you hand over a large share of your income to fund the costs of society,” the government of Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen wrote in its manifesto. That sounds good to me. Like i said a lot of Europian Countries are leaning more right.
I don't think anyone here is wondering why you call people idiots, fools and liars.. It's because your a legend in your own mind, you enjoy it, and I guess you just don't know any other way. The sad part is, sometimes your right..

Naw. I am usually right, and you fools hate me for it. And the reason I am right is because I actually read the subject I am speaking about like the Bible. Now, back to the article. Did you read down far enough to see this? I highlighted it, and you still didn't see it:

"have already ensured that Denmark’s expensive welfare state is sustainable for years to come,"

Notice, NO CUTS to the welfare program. Then there was this:

"The government now wants to raise the retirement age even further, to 67.5, and get students more quickly into the workforce by increasing the use of loans at the expense of grants."

Notice they are raising the retirement age by 2 years, and in doing so allowing more students to get a free education. The you have this:

"The opposition has already said it plans to fight any tax cuts amid voters’ concerns over the future of the country’s cherished social model.

“The government has engaged in an ideological crusade away from the Nordic welfare state,” said Benny Engelbrecht, the finance spokesman of the Social Democrats, the country's biggest opposition party."

So, nothing is going to change. They are just making it possible for more kids to get a better education and thus get a better job with highewr wages.

But you would never agree to that since it is "SOCIAL DEMOCRACY".

Naw. I am usually right, and you fools hate me for it. And the reason I am right is because I actually read the subject I am speaking about like the Bible. Now, back to the article. Did you read down far enough to see this? I highlighted it, and you still didn't see it:

"have already ensured that Denmark’s expensive welfare state is sustainable for years to come,"

"The government now wants to raise the retirement age even further, to 67.5, and get students more quickly into the workforce by increasing the use of loans at the expense of grants."

Notice they are raising the retirement age by 2 years, and in doing so allowing more students to get a free education. The you have this:

"The opposition has already said it plans to fight any tax cuts amid voters’ concerns over the future of the country’s cherished social model.

“The government has engaged in an ideological crusade away from the Nordic welfare state,” said Benny Engelbrecht, the finance spokesman of the Social Democrats, the country's biggest opposition party."

So, nothing is going to change. They are just making it possible for more kids to get a better education and thus get a better job with highewr wages.

You are correct, of course. But maybe those "anti-social" posters just read articles that are 3 years old (there are several) OR there is that article that shows that the Danish government has ADVERTISED (even as far as Lebanon) that they would cut welfare program by 45% FOR IMMIGRANTS, in order to discourage more immigration.

Refugee Crisis: What's Behind Denmark's Harsh New Immigration ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/01/denmark...law/431520/

Also, it is clear that Denmark is especially generous in their social and welfare programs, so there is absolutely no danger that, even with serious cuts, the Danish people would see their safety net destroyed. It would take cutting the programs they now enjoy by over 50% to make Denmark's society come down to the US society!

Werbung:

i agree 100%, and I believe they see the writing on the wall. I agree with their assessment! does that mean I disagree with you.. I don't know, because you were to busy calling us stupid for not reading it.. Well I read it..and now is the time to take action not later when it's out of hand. Another principle to remember is that generally most behavior that is rewarded will increase in frequency.He wants his fellow countrymen to keep more of what they earn.. and that'a a wonderful thing..

Back