1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Did Obama Throw Biden Under the Bus?

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by HankHill, Feb 10, 2009.

1. HankHill

HankHill New Member

Just like Farakhan, Wright, the American people, and anyone else who gets the way of his screwed up pork bill, Obama will toss ya like a cookie unda da' bus!

BO has said in other statements that he's not sure this will work... So why not take more time to review all the angles, start out slow, with say $100 billion, see how that works, and apply as needed.

NOT throw in a bunch of pork BS "hope this will work" garbage into a bill which is blatantly liberal wish list junk. I mean come on, where is this man's brain....You know..UM...You know....UM...You know....

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Yes, With a smile on his face and while complimenting him he threw him under the bus. But no worries, he will drag his sorry butt out when he needs him.

3. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    really I must have missed it, because I don't see it. fact is, any economist will tell you there is not a 10% solution to this.