Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

I was so elated to hear this morning--that the Dear Empanada--will be immortalized and PICKLED for all the world to see for Time Immemorial--I hope they put a generous amount of dill weed into the bottle they will house him in--upright.

Just like all his heroes.

Werbung:
Give your friend no job, no money, and no goverment help....and how well does he do in the US?

Where does it say in the Constitution or bill of rights that someone must give you a job, money and government help?

How well does he do in the US? As well as he's willing to stay in school, stay out of drugs/trouble and work hard for what he wants. Yes, it's that simple.

Where does it say in the Constitution or bill of rights that someone must give you a job, money and government help?

How well does he do in the US? As well as he's willing to stay in school, stay out of drugs/trouble and work hard for what he wants. Yes, it's that simple.

Wanna see what living in Russia is like now? You have more freedom there then you do in America now.
http://www.youtube.com/user/realrussiablog?v=9NnECDrdKYM

What qualifies you as an expert on America--or anything else, for that matter?

Reading the venemous spite written by extremist scumbags on here, and those strange things American extremists think are bricks - books. Clearly you know nothing about anything, so why do you splutter on like failed bombs?

Reading the venemous spite written by extremist scumbags on here, and those strange things American extremists think are bricks - books. Clearly you know nothing about anything, so why do you splutter on like failed bombs?

I managed to get a master's degree from Rice University, and a commission in the USAF and have done quite a lot since then.
You strike me as a malcontent shut-in--which is fine--BUT it is--WHAT it is.

You appear to be the Prince of Vitriol--heir to a throne of eternal discontent and the sowing of discord.

And BTW--I know one whole hell of a lot--about bombs--having been with the 509th.

I m sorry to hear of the death of president Hugo Chavez of Venezuela. He brought a form of democracy to Venezuela after many years of dictatorship. He was also one of the first South American leaders to stand up to the USA .
The Reaction here of American show ill informed they are about their own region. There have been numerous attempts by the USA to get rid of South American leaders and replace them with American Pupetts. Sometimes this is done by assassinations , there have been at least 8 attempts on Castro. This may not be due to assassination but this American reaction will unite South Americans against the USA.

Werbung:
I managed to get a master's degree from Rice University, and a commission in the USAF and have done quite a lot since then.
You strike me as a malcontent shut-in--which is fine--BUT it is--WHAT it is.

You appear to be the Prince of Vitriol--heir to a throne of eternal discontent and the sowing of discord.

And BTW--I know one whole hell of a lot--about bombs--having been with the 509th.

Lucky old you then! You know nothing about me, so what is the point of all that guff - I am just a normal person from my place and time. My uncle flew bombers, but the RAF thought I'd be better learning Chinese, since I told them I'd be shot sooner than serve in colonial wars. They didn't know what to do with that, since they had solemly recorded that I had a high IQ! :)

Back