Doctors Allegedly Handing Out “Sick Notes” To WI Union Protesters

steveox

The Wisconsin protests have been going on nearly non-stop for days now, to the point where many of the protesters may start to worry that their work absences can get them fired. To that end, Fox News is reporting that doctors have swooped down to the state’s capital, Madison, to hand out “sick notes” that would justify their absences.

The Fox News team went down to the Madison state house and found several workers outside the capitol with notes signed by doctors verifying that they were legally “sick.” The workers confirmed that they did not have to show the doctors identification, did not have to say they were sick, and, at the very most, some were asked for Wisconsin driver’s license numbers. Reports confirm at least three doctors on the scene, but none of have been identified. Handing out sick notes could amount, according to reports, to at least criminal fraud, depending on whether the doctors are doing anything else to help.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/wisconsi...handing-out-“sick-notes”-to-union-protesters/

Now when i get a job and my Orioles go to the World Series or My Ravens go to the Superbowl im taking off work and if My Doctor refuses to write a sick note and i get fired IM GONNA SUE HIM!! Cause My lawyer will argue to the court this "Your honor,,If Doctors can write sick notes for teachers to attend a rally protest why cant my client get a sick note because he went to the Superbowl?

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back