Does Roker ever give up?

Werbung:
Is this you attempting to ask to be a mod, stevo? If this is anything like you trying to ask a girl out, I now understand why you're having women problems.

Whats got to do with it? Nothing, But i gurantee you this,Roker is gonna keep comming back just like a bunch of cockroaches. Give me the chance to become the exterminator. If your not satisfied ill even resign and give you a refund.

Whats got to do with it? Nothing, But i gurantee you this,Roker is gonna keep comming back just like a bunch of cockroaches. Give me the chance to become the exterminator. If your not satisfied ill even resign and give you a refund.

Steve, while roker is no genius, he is at least 3 orders of magnitude more intelligent and savy than you. He would eat your ass for lunch and save the rest for a sandwitch while watching the late movie. You are no more than a great whining lout who doesn't seem to be able to get his own life in order, much less bring order anywhere else.

Become proficient at helping yourself before offering the service to anyone else.

palerider said:
Steve, while roker is no genius,
He would eat your ass for lunch and save the rest
for a sandwitch while watching the late movie.
You are no more than a great whining lout who
doesn't seem to be able to get his own life in order,
much less bring order anywhere else.
Become proficient at helping yourself before offering the
service to anyone else.

9Sub, I must agree with palerider concerning steveox
becoming a moderator, and Steve you know that you wanna
become a moderator for the wrong reason. Like Paleride said
one must be able to maintain him or herself before trying to
handle someone else.

Steve, personally I have no reason to hold anything against
you, but you know that we have had a few un-called for bumps,
and ever with years of experience as a messageboard/chatroom
monitor I would not want the responsibility.

A Moderator (as you call them) is suppose to be able to stay
to balance a situation out, and not show favortism or use the
position for revenge. I don't exactly see eye to eye with the USMC,
but I do give him respect. I know that I am the kind that don't play
the internet bullie game, due to the fact that hiding on the internet
don't mean anything to me, and if I do get out of line I do listen to
9sub out of respect.

Steve, while roker is no genius, he is at least 3 orders of magnitude more intelligent and savy than you. He would eat your ass for lunch and save the rest for a sandwitch while watching the late movie. You are no more than a great whining lout who doesn't seem to be able to get his own life in order, much less bring order anywhere else.

Become proficient at helping yourself before offering the service to anyone else.

haha.....now thats funny.

Roke is a pretty good guy.

Don't worry, Steve wont be becoming a moderator. Thats about as stupid as making George Bush the president.

Werbung:
Back