Does Science Argue for or against God?

And you know all of that to be true how ?
Do you have a ancient book telling you this or legends and storys handed down for generations ?
Or perhaps you have tales and legends from all over the world to prove you right.
Or maybe you geological evidence to support legends ?or even science has backed up some events and the explanation of how others could happen .
Theres a lot more to look at and consider the supports the possiblity there is.
What I have is evidence that none of my claims have ever been proven wrong.
Read it again then price me wrong.
I make no claims but the evidence available. The same evidence religion cannot provide.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and they have nothing but delusions, superstition and fear.

Werbung:
What I have is evidence that none of my claims have ever been proven wrong.
Read it again then price me wrong.
I make no claims but the evidence available. The same evidence religion cannot provide.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and they have nothing but delusions, superstition and fear.
neither have others please share your evidence as i have for it being possible, you see bugger eating Boris your little small mind is the smallest of them all . I am not a very relgious person but Imm also not stupid and closed minded as much as you.

What I have is evidence that none of my claims have ever been proven wrong

You are a liar.

It is Mathematically Impossible for There to be NO Creator

In 1943, the distinguished French mathematician Émile Borel stated that “events with a sufficiently small probability never occur” (Institute of Mathematical Statistics).

Dr. Borel chose a fairly safe number, 10 to the power of 50, written as
Untinntled.png

For you average folks, that is expressed as one in 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Anything with a lower probability than that would not happen, said Borel the numbers man.

Is it hard to wrap your head around that one? How's this:

The “infinite monkey theorem” this states that if enough monkeys pound the keys of enough typewriters (hundred of trillions?) they will eventually write the complete works of Shakespeare. While this is theoretically possible, in fact, it can never happen, and therefore constitutes a "statistical" or mathematical impossibility.

As for Earth and Man, the odds that the number of variables needed for life to just come about on its own, from the earth being the right size and the right distance from the sun, tilted on the correct axis, to the chemical make-up of all the elements and the combination of water and land, to life itself just spontaneously coming into being, and then evolving into man, and all the millions of other variables that come in between those . . . .the odds of that number of variables actually coming together by chance is far beyond 10 to the power of 50, and therefore while it is theoretically possible, it is actually no more possible than a monkey accidentally typing the entire works of Shakespeare.

So, there you go all you big science and math fans. God must exist. The math says so.

You are a liar.

In 1943, the distinguished French mathematician Émile Borel stated that “events with a sufficiently small probability never occur” (Institute of Mathematical Statistics).

Untinntled.png

For you average folks, that is expressed as one in 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Anything with a lower probability than that would not happen, said Borel the numbers man.

The “infinite monkey theorem” this states that if enough monkeys pound the keys of enough typewriters (hundred of trillions?) they will eventually write the complete works of Shakespeare. While this is theoretically possible, in fact, it can never happen, and therefore constitutes a "statistical" or mathematical impossibility.

As for Earth and Man, the odds that the number of variables needed for life to just come about on its own, from the earth being the right size and the right distance from the sun, tilted on the correct axis, to the chemical make-up of all the elements and the combination of water and land, to life itself just spontaneously coming into being, and then evolving into man, and all the millions of other variables that come in between those . . . .the odds of that number of variables actually coming together by chance is far beyond 10 to the power of 50, and therefore while it is theoretically possible, it is actually no more possible than a monkey accidentally typing the entire works of Shakespeare.

So, there you go all you big science and math fans. God must exist. The math says so.
Sorry. That proves nothing. If any person had proof they would produce in a heartbeat. They haven't and you are the liar.
2000 years and still nothing.

I know it's widely accepted community wise to be a godbotherer but believing that rubbish places you in the realm of the mentally ill. There's something wrong with Americans in that respect.

Sorry. That proves nothing. If any person had proof they would produce in a heartbeat. They haven't and you are the liar.
2000 years and still nothing.

I know it's widely accepted community wise to be a godbotherer but believing that rubbish places you in the realm of the mentally ill. There's something wrong with Americans in that respect.
You prefer to burn churches then protect them .AMERICA LOL MORON THE ENTIRE WORLD ID SAY Every NATION

You prefer to burn churches then protect them .AMERICA LOL MORON THE ENTIRE WORLD ID SAY Every NATION
Never burnt a church in my life you idiot. I wound you up like a spring and you still don't know it.

The rest of your post is incomprehensible. Pure gibberish and dementia ridden.

Never burnt a church in my life you idiot. I wound you up like a spring and you still don't know it.

The rest of your post is incomprehensible. Pure gibberish and dementia ridden.
Well boris you said all churches should be burned . You even bragged about burning then .you also said you feared being exposed and illegals should be given a gun.and you said you didnt care how high gas and inflation went that you could afford it
So now your basically saying your lying just like biden and no one should listen to you because your both lying all the time. Only you believe what he tell you and or dont care how much he lies because your like him.

You are a liar.

Untinntled.png

And if you mother had balls she'd be your father.

Does it?
Are all Americans as dumb as you?
Awww I struck a nerve . poor. Bugger eating Boris I have inflicted butt hurt on you yet again .
By the way Butt hurt Boris it was dec 31st 2019 when Trump put sanctions on Russia that Biden lifted that you claimed never happened why dont you look it up . I was trying to be nice on the other thread and not make you look stupid but you did it to yourself again

Does Science Argue for or against God?

Why are we here? Literally. The latest science says we shouldn’t be. It says that the chance life exists at all is less than zero. So, is science the greatest threat to the idea of Intelligent Design or is science its greatest advocate? Best-selling author and lecturer, Eric Metaxas, poses this intriguing question and comes up with a very unexpected and challenging answer.

Not one of the Godless freaks here have disproved anything in this video

Werbung:
Back