Does Science Argue for or against God?

Werbung:
No one person has refuted anything in this video:

Why are we here? Literally. The latest science says we shouldn’t be. It says that the chance life exists at all is less than zero. So, is science the greatest threat to the idea of Intelligent Design or is science its greatest advocate? Best-selling author and lecturer, Eric Metaxas, poses this intriguing question and comes up with a very unexpected and challenging answer.

I don't know why Boros keeps talking to me when he knows I am ignoring him and I thinks he is a 100% liar.

Could you imagine yourself constantly talking to someone who doesn't want anything to do with you? Boris is a complete idiot and a total loser.

Of course I am but you ignorantly speaking the third person. You can't take it big mouth. You've got no guts like most republicans.

But here's a bit more about you filthy Jesus junkies and the hypocrisy that you perpetuate. I'll bet you won't watch it.

Why are we here? Literally. The latest science says we shouldn’t be. It says that the chance life exists at all is less than zero. So, is science the greatest threat to the idea of Intelligent Design or is science its greatest advocate? Best-selling author and lecturer, Eric Metaxas, poses this intriguing question and comes up with a very unexpected and challenging answer.

Science argues for God, obviously.

I have proven that God exists mathematically, and science argues for God as well.

God exists. Who or what God is is another mater, but the universe was intelligently designed by a Creator. That is just a fact.

I have proven that God exists mathematically, and science argues for God as well.

God exists. Who or what God is is another mater, but the universe was intelligently designed by a Creator. That is just a fact.
Are we following your God's plan or are we out of his control?

Do you sing your hymn that calls Adam's sin a happy fault and necessary to God's plan?

If sin is necessary to the plan, then God wanted and needed for Adam to sin. Right?

Regards
DL

I have proven that God exists mathematically,
They have two sets of equations for their multi-verse notions.

One posits a 9 dimensional reality and the other a 12 dimensional reality.

All your math proves is that if you are correct, then there are many God.

If you ever prove your math, lol, also prove that there are many Gods.

What set in a Mandenbrock set are you and your puny God on?

Same old same old genocidal God is a hard sell to moral people.

You should try it sometime instead of running from the moral chats.

Regards
DL

Werbung:

It's only obvious to you because nowhere in any literature does science argue for a god. That's a blatant ignorant lie.
You haven't proven your sane let alone a god.
No it is not a fact and your Bible doesn't say that. You have no evidence it was done by a creator. There is no evidence.

Stop attempting to link science with your silly beliefs because you cant prove a god. You're getting laughed at.

You're so good at posting links, how about showing where science argues for a god?see how good you are now big mouth.

Back