Dont know about the riots part but

dogtowner

Staff member
the article does demonstrate the hypocrisy of the administrations stance on Wall Street

http://www.prisonplanet.com/wall-street-puppet-obama-sympathizes-with-anti-wall-street-protests.html
Scaling the heights of hypocrisy once again, Barack Obama – whose 2008 campaign was funded by Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and Morgan Stanley – sympathized with the OWS protesters yesterday while grandstanding as the man to bring Wall Street back in line, despite the fact that his own cabinet is full of former Wall Street executives and he is even more reliant on Wall Street for his 2012 presidential run.

Lets hope these kids avoid violence. And that they go home before they get sick

“Sanitation is a growing concern,” Brookfield said in a statement. “Normally the park is cleaned and inspected every weeknight. . . because the protestors refuse to cooperate. . .the park has not been cleaned since Friday, September 16th and as a result, sanitary conditions have reached unacceptable levels.”

Looks like the going home part may soon be decided for them.

The problem for the city and the police is even if they wanted to, they can’t evict “Occupy Wall Street” as long as they make Zuccotti Park their headquarters. It is private space that must be opened to the public
“The charter, it gives access to the park 24 hours a day, seven says a week,” Kelly said.

When asked by CBS 2′s Marcia Kramer if there was an end game, his response was carefully considered.

“You know, we’ll see. Right now they’re on private property and people who own that property don’t have the power to eject them,” he said.
But Brookfield Office Properties, which owns Zuccotti Park, seems to be slowly building a case against protesters, saying Thursday that the protestors are interfering with the use of the park by others and are creating sanitary problems.

Werbung:
“Sanitation is a growing concern,” Brookfield said in a statement. “Normally the park is cleaned and inspected every weeknight. . . because the protestors refuse to cooperate. . .the park has not been cleaned since Friday, September 16th and as a result, sanitary conditions have reached unacceptable levels.”

When I first heard about the protests I thought: "gee these people are protesting capitalism yet they are over there buying lunch from the fast food restaurants." I of course assumed that they were using the restrooms in those fast food restaurants.

But then I learned more about them. They have serious debates about whether they should buy sleeping bags or "KNIT" their own. :eek:

So now I am pretty sure that if any of them have eaten in a fast food restaurant that they did it "under cover of darkness" like some Jewish people I know when they eat ribs.

So if they are never going to let their comrades see them in the fast food restaurant then clearly they are not using the bathrooms in there. EEK.

Back