Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left

as soon as you morons can prove the fraud, we'll talk. lol

two YEARS and no credible evidence and you morons still claim it was fraud?
hahahah
hahahah
hahah

you're so stupid.
Democrats refuse to allow any honest investigators to examine their computers because they know the evidence of fraud will likely be uncovered. Democrats also refuse to purge voting registries of the names of ineligible voters because votes can be cast in the names of those ineligible voters without getting caught for the fraud. Democrats also continue to advocate and use voting by mail to flood areas with ballots that can be harvested by crooks with little chance of getting caught. Democrats continue to allow early voting and late voting enabling crooks to vote multiple times in the same election with little chance of getting caught. And so forth.

Of course democrats claim they are the most honest voters in history, but they lie.

Werbung:
again, let me repost my comparison, moron. lol

who stormed the houses of the justices like the jan 6 people stormed the capital? no one?
how many police were injured in the protests at their houses? none?
does schumer argue the justices did anything illegal or committed fraud? no?
did schumer call on them to go to their houses? no?

apples and oranges and a big FAIL for you!
Because Schumer threatened SCOTUS justices a leftist thug stalked Kavanaugh's house with intention of murdering the Justice and his entire family. Don't praise Schumer. He is a despicable devil.

Because Schumer threatened SCOTUS justices a leftist thug stalked Kavanaugh's house with intention of murdering the Justice and his entire family. Don't praise Schumer. He is a despicable devil.

quote how schumer threatened them.

Democrats refuse to allow any honest investigators to examine their computers because they know the evidence of fraud will likely be uncovered. Democrats also refuse to purge voting registries of the names of ineligible voters because votes can be cast in the names of those ineligible voters without getting caught for the fraud. Democrats also continue to advocate and use voting by mail to flood areas with ballots that can be harvested by crooks with little chance of getting caught. Democrats continue to allow early voting and late voting enabling crooks to vote multiple times in the same election with little chance of getting caught. And so forth.

Of course democrats claim they are the most honest voters in history, but they lie.

which computers did you want to examine and which did democrats deny? lol

let me know when you morons have any proof of fraud. two YEARS and nothing so far :)

again, let me repost my comparison, moron. lol

who stormed the houses of the justices like the jan 6 people stormed the capital? no one?
how many police were injured in the protests at their houses? none?
does schumer argue the justices did anything illegal or committed fraud? no?
did schumer call on them to go to their houses? no?

apples and oranges and a big FAIL for you!
Hes very very immature with his approach and info.
Somehow, it's always opposite to the truth.

Both correct.

✅ Well folks, nobody has refuted the thread topic, so I win again.

Fascism is of the Left, not the Right.

political-spectrum-png.2178

quote how schumer threatened them.

Unleash the whirlwind? What did he mean?

They are not elected so it cannot be a political threat. It was a call to violence and for that Schumer should be publicly executed for treason.

You should be detained and tortured just for defending him.

They are not elected so it cannot be a political threat. It was a call to violence and for that Schumer should be publicly executed for treason.

"“I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind"

so he was saying it was soething the justices did, not asking it to be unleashed.

get your quotes straight. lol

Schumer is a fool. He talks big, not knowing he is extremely small and insignificant in God's eyes because of his pride and rebellion.

Isaiah 5:15
And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:

Werbung:
Back