Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left

Werbung:
Preaching to a non believer is stupid.
No. The stupid one is those who believe there's a celestial ghost who watches over you 24/7, especially when theres sex involved. He loves it.
Then there's the loose head who believe he turned a woman into salt. Don't forget the parting of the seas, that was a classic and that stupid freak believes it all.
Would you like me to expand on the idiotic miracles and shut that some hideous god performed?

Who is stupid now you fool.

What would be the reason they are so obsessed with how people think in this life when they have a whole eternity waiting in paradise?

This thread is about Fascism, Mrs. Einstein.

And by the way, the answer to your question is Jesus command to us: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matthew 28 :19-20)

We have done a good job, except for narrow minded pinheads like you.

And now, back to the topic:

View attachment 2178

You are talking to a Godless evil person.

So only godless people are evil? So why do 99% of convicts in prison claim to believe in god?

You people are not more moral than I am so you can shove that up your asses.

I defend freedom and individual liberty and you defend massive intrusive government. That is evil.

This thread is about Fascism, Mrs. Einstein.

And by the way, the answer to your question is Jesus command to us: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matthew 28 :19-20)

We have done a good job, except for narrow minded pinheads like you.

And now, back to the topic:

View attachment 2178

Again I will keep saying it. What ism you call something is meaningless. I'm against authoritarian government and you are a big supporter of it.

You have a right to hold unproven or stupid opinions.
Which opinion of mine is unproven?
Which opinion about god existence have you proven?

You're as ignorant as stump. You've never interacted with any silly god but stand in judgement of others for being wrong.
You have to be mentally ill.

I think religion is dumb . . . .

Thats because you're an idiot and a moron.

But mostly its because you are a coward.

Faith requires change, and it takes a lot of courage to change and do the right thing. That is courage that you do not have.

Thats okay though. God gave you free will to either choose him or reject him, and you will reap what you sow, of that I can assure you.

So only godless people are evil? So why do 99% of convicts in prison claim to believe in god?

You people are not more moral than I am so you can shove that up your asses.

I defend freedom and individual liberty and you defend massive intrusive government. That is evil.
Godless individuals may claim to be Christian but in works they deny Christ.

Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

If the poster was the only one reading my responses, I might refrain from responding, but my commission is to preach and teach the Gospel to the whole world.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
You don't have a commission to teach anything. You're just an arrogant ignorant kid who feels the right to belch your religious crap on everyone.

You're a nothing. You don't even have evidence of anything yet think its proper to tell lies to everyone and teach that crap to little kids. You should be jail.

Werbung:
Again I will keep saying it. What ism you call something is meaningless. I'm against authoritarian government and you are a big supporter of it.
God is not opposed to legitimate authority. In the US the ultimate authority is the US Constitution, not corrupt government officials who violate Constitutional laws.

Back