Fauci is not just science, he is Jesus to God-rejecters

Werbung:
you don't surprise me. you are a moron, and constantly say stupid things.

some funding went to the wuhan lab, but you need to prove that specific funding "created the covid virus' moron.
but you haven't
because you are a science moron.
The facts are posted all over the web. Do your own research.

I don't want to make you look stupid. I would like to help you stop making yourself look stupid.

lol. i look stupid by asking you to prove your claims and you cowardly refusing to do so? hahahah

one of us looks stupid, and it isnt me :)

No, idiots falsely claimed Trump advised people to drink bleach, but those idiots are liars, probably brainwahsed by leftist propaganda.
No it's you that is lying.
It's on video dickhead.
Why are you protecting Trump? He's an atheist and an idiot.

No, idiots falsely claimed Trump advised people to drink bleach, but those idiots are liars, probably brainwahsed by leftist propaganda.
Trump was demonstrating without intentionally doing it to make a show, but he demonstrated how very smart people solve problems and innovate.

They ask, "What if?"

No it's you that is lying.
It's on video dickhead.
Why are you protecting Trump? He's an atheist and an idiot.
The Bible is an open book that millions cannot seem to understand and correctly quote. Trump has said many things the Democrats totally misunderstood and misquoted.

The Bible is an open book that millions cannot seem to understand and correctly quote. Trump has said many things the Democrats totally misunderstood and misquoted.
No they didn't. We know exactly what he said and meant and he's going to jail for it.
You can protect him with your deluded thoughts but they meaning nothing in a court.

Knowing that he will resist any efforts to help him stop looking stupid, I enjoy making him look stupid.

show me a post which makes me look stupid. i dare you :)

unlike mark's posts with his absurd claims that he never proves which makes him look stupid for sure.

and your absurd posts about communists, etc. lol

Trump was demonstrating without intentionally doing it to make a show, but he demonstrated how very smart people solve problems and innovate.

They ask, "What if?"

very smart people get found guilty of sexual abuse and fraud, and indicted 91 times? lol

very smart people don't lose an election because they had the egotistical need to pander to their base on covid. all trump had to do to be re-elected was to act in a mature, caring way, but he couldn't manage that. lol

very smart people don't insist an election was stolen after they have zero credible evidence after 3 YEARs, and lost every single court case alleging fraud, including to judges trump appointed himself. lol

very smart people don't tick off the judge in charge of a verdict by shooting off his big mouth to the extent of getting a gag order.

he demonstrates how his ego is far bigger than his IQ., over and over

Last edited:
No they didn't. We know exactly what he said and meant and he's going to jail for it.
You can protect him with your deluded thoughts but they meaning nothing in a court.
No, lying leftist looters misrepresented Trump many times and are still doing it.

very smart people get found guilty of sexual abuse and fraud, and indicted 91 times? lol
Leftist looters cannot see what is clearly evidence of partisan miscarriage and perversion of justice by filing bogus or twisted charges on Trump for unjust reasons.

Werbung:
Leftist looters cannot see what is clearly evidence of partisan miscarriage and perversion of justice by filing bogus or twisted charges on Trump for unjust reasons.
Clearly? Prove it
Should be easy to prove if it is clear
But you won't, liar

Back