Fauci is not just science, he is Jesus to God-rejecters

Clearly? Prove it
Should be easy to prove if it is clear
But you won't, liar
I pray for President Trump who has been attacked and persecuted as much as anyone else I know. I am reminded of King David's words concerning those who relentlessly and unjustly persecuted him and tried to kill him for no reason.

Psalm 119

95 The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies.

110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.

134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.

157 Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.

158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy w
ord.

161 Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.

Werbung:
I pray for President Trump who has been attacked and persecuted as much as anyone else I know. I am reminded of King David's words concerning those who relentlessly and unjustly persecuted him and tried to kill him for no reason.

Psalm 119

95 The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies.

110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.

134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.

157 Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.

158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy w
ord.

161 Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.

maybe he deserved it by breaking laws? duh.

its pathetic how you excuse and justify crooks as long as they are republicans.

No, I make no excuses for crooks, perverts, looters, liars, racists, anarchists, Marxists, ane other such wickedness.
sure you do. you excused the behavior of the crooks who illegally gained access to voting machines because they didn't like that they lost.

sure you do. you excused the behavior of the crooks who illegally gained access to voting machines because they didn't like that they lost.
I don't't condemn God people for attempting to verify our elections were not corrupted. I do not justify anyone who fashions or abuses laws to prevent investigations into suspected voting fraud.

I don't't condemn God people for attempting to verify our elections were not corrupted. I do not justify anyone who fashions or abuses laws to prevent investigations into suspected voting fraud.

that's the point. you excuse crooks because they are doing things you approve of.
you are a disgusting anti-american

that's the point. you excuse crooks because they are doing things you approve of.
you are a disgusting anti-american
Outlawing American views and values by leftist laws does not make good American views and values illegal. For example, if leftists want to forbid leftists from sharing their views in front of abortion clinics then that is just as much a leftist Constitutional as the right anti-abortionists have of sharing their views there as well.

Outlawing American views and values by leftist laws does not make good American views and values illegal. For example, if leftists want to forbid leftists from sharing their views in front of abortion clinics then that is just as much a leftist Constitutional as the right anti-abortionists have of sharing their views there as well.

what "views and values" were "outlawed" by leftists? lol.

you post the dumbest right wing word salads. lol

Werbung:
Let me know when you plan to seriously attempt to debunk the evidence of massive 2020 election fraud.
Never. No reason to
Burden of proof is on you morons

Let me know when you plan to seriously attempt to debunk the evidence you are a murderer

Back