FCC Wants To Tax Broadband Internet--Thanks democrats!

Well my statements are true. If Liberalism never taken place and blacks and women were second class citizens we would still have an strong free America with less taxes.

I'm new here, Steve. So I appreciate you letting me know up front that your opinions are not a product of reasoning, but are shaped by your fear.

Makes it so much easier to ignore you, dont-cha-know. Thank you again!

Werbung:
Nice to meet you, dogtowner!

I prefer to think that the most appropriate form of government would make decisions based on sound reasoning and facts. Racism has been identified as a product of fear, and I could not respect a government that operated from that plateau.

:)

Not a skinhead. But go way way back to those 1800s and youll know how our society was back then. We didnt allow stupidity back then so why we gotta allow it now? And FYI it says
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL! It Doesnt say all women doesnt? and it also says
LIVE FREE OR DIE!! It doesnt say live free or Whine!

We must all defer to His Majesty, the Omnipotent, the Prince of Vehemence--
Mr. Chris Matthews of MSNBC
--who speaks for all Black People. So eloquently.
Since he "knows" they are too dumb to speak for themselves.
As he implies dozens of times every week of the year.

Thats my point. BLAME LBJ!!!!

Blacks make up less than 16% of the population and more Americans (especially non-blacks) are on welfare than at any other time in history. So Matthew's claim that mentioning welfare is talking about blacks is ludicrous and certainly not true.

What this idiot is really saying is that anytime someone says anything about Obama's record they are going to get the race card!

Blacks make up less than 16% of the population and more Americans (especially non-blacks) are on welfare than at any other time in history. So Matthew's claim that mentioning welfare is talking about blacks is ludicrous and certainly not true.

What this idiot is really saying is that anytime someone says anything about Obama's record they are going to get the race card!

It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!!

It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!! It's RACISM!!
It's not like they can run on Obama's record ......what's left?

It's alright ....
The baffling will pass. This is common when dealing with folks suffering from the mental disorder known as liberalism!

Well--I do have a lot of liberals around me.
Someone once stuck a democrat sign in my front yard around election time.
On Saturday nights--I have to stand with a aluminum bat on the front porch batting away the liberal fussilade.

It's not like they can run on Obama's record ......what's left?

We shall see.
I hope I get to watch the painful, twisting, and wrenching death of the Great Hydra known as the democrat party.
And the restoration of a Constitutional Republic on the North American continent.

Werbung:
Back