FCC Wants To Tax Broadband Internet--Thanks democrats!

We shall see.
I hope I get to watch the painful, twisting, and wrenching death of the Great Hydra known as the democrat party.
And the restoration of a Constitutional Republic on the North American continent.
The restoration of a Constitutional Republic on the North American continent will not occur until when diminish the federal government to but a tiny shell of its former self!

And, that will take a third party or secession.

Werbung:
Blacks make up less than 16% of the population and more Americans (especially non-blacks) are on welfare than at any other time in history. So Matthew's claim that mentioning welfare is talking about blacks is ludicrous and certainly not true.

What this idiot is really saying is that anytime someone says anything about Obama's record they are going to get the race card!

Then explain how did Obama get elected? 95% African American vote went to Barrack Obama. and 72% Women voted for Barrack Obama. So,,If we went back in the old days where white men were the only ones allowed to vote Obama would never been president.

Then explain how did Obama get elected? 95% African American vote went to Barrack Obama. and 72% Women voted for Barrack Obama. So,,If we went back in the old days where white men were the only ones allowed to vote Obama would never been president.

Oh God--that made me misty-eyed.
I have to thank you for that "special moment".

Obama only won the votes of 56 % of women, who made up 53 % of the electorate. I know you libs have issues with the Constitution but it does give American citizens the right to vote including Blacks and Women!

And, keep in mind ACORN is not still under investigation for voter fraud in 14 different states for nothing!

Hell ... Obama would not have even made on the ballot in the primaries in Indiana in 08 had they not forged his signatures over all the dems voting for Hillary!

4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008 presidential race
IndianaElectionFraud.jpg

Blame the Media being late on Rev Wright video
Why didnt Fox News dig up Obamas pastor during Iowa cauctis? They waited well after Obama has the lead over Hillary

Blame the Media being late on Rev Wright video

Why didnt Fox News dig up Obamas pastor during Iowa cauctis? They waited well after Obama has the lead over Hillary
Sorry Steve ...

I am not here to disprove your liberal delusions one right after another!

Once is good enough for me.

Hannity exposed Rev. Wright. He played his tapes all the time. The rest of the media wouldn't touch Obama's religion with a ten foot pole, but they are having no problems tearing Romney's apart.

Hannity exposed Rev. Wright. He played his tapes all the time. The rest of the media wouldn't touch Obama's religion with a ten foot pole, but they are having no problems tearing Romney's apart.

Quite true.
There is something that is easily overlooked with the MSM--have you ever considered that--for the most part--they are simply--

NOT VERY BRIGHT. Seriously.
Dense. Stupid. Sycophantic. Lazy. Incompetent. Self-aggrandizing. Unaccomplished. Inert.
The standard bearers of a lost and smarmy little cabal.
Addicts (of many sorts) and non-thinkers raised by liberal TV shows and teachers.

If You think our founding fathers were capitolist conservitives then think again. George Washington,Thomas Jefferson,Ben Franklyn And John Addams were not capitolist conservitives. They owned slaves,, Not Banks,Mortgage companies,Real Estate or even Insurance companies.

If You think our founding fathers were capitolist conservitives then think again. George Washington,Thomas Jefferson,Ben Franklyn And John Addams were not capitolist conservitives. They owned slaves,, Not Banks,Mortgage companies,Real Estate or even Insurance companies.
No Steve ....

Your post clarify who you are ...

If you don't like being called a liberal .... stop posting liberal shit!

Im Not posting liberal shit. IM FOR CHANGE!! REAL CHANGE!! Not politics as usual B.S!!! And Mitt Romney isnt gonna change America im telling this right now. And get this,,When he nominates an Supreme Court justice its gonna be another John Roberts.

Werbung:
Im Not posting liberal shit. IM FOR CHANGE!! REAL CHANGE!! Not politics as usual B.S!!! And Mitt Romney isnt gonna change America im telling this right now. And get this,,When he nominates an Supreme Court justice its gonna be another John Roberts.
Oh my F God .... the tragedy ....

Back