Feed Your Head.....

Werbung:
Well, if I had Alzheimer's Disease, I would prefer a strong overdose of morphine and cure my illness FOREVER:eek:

I'm getting the feeling like Mr. Shaman is a characature, depicting the left as bombastic, crazy and not to be taken seriously, instead of an actual poster.

Please tell me I'm wrong?
:confused:

I'm getting the feeling like Mr. Shaman is a characature, depicting the left as bombastic, crazy and not to be taken seriously, instead of an actual poster.
Actual Freedom scares you, that much, huh?

Lemme guess.....your Mom n' Dad are Yuppies....or, worse-yet, hard-core Republicans....right? :rolleyes:

Yeah....sure it does..........

:rolleyes:

Well the studies regarding cannibas that you presented indicate it. Up to now cannabis has not been proven to be medically helpful more than any other drug and it is not approved.

But now we are looking at studies that indicate it might be helpful.

Once that it established then it will be approved. Unless of course at the time there are better drugs.

Well the studies regarding cannibas that you presented indicate it. Up to now cannabis has not been proven to be medically helpful more than any other drug and it is not approved.

But now we are looking at studies that indicate it might be helpful.

Once that it established then it will be approved. Unless of course at the time there are better drugs.
Yeah....right.....the data is incomplete....like Global Warming.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back