First polls taken after 2nd Presidential debate: Romney draws farther ahead

Werbung:
Yes, that would be voter fraud all right. So, this ****** was caught, good.

yes, good. but you have to ask yourself how it was that he came to know these techniques ?

daddio is a NOVA delegate where being a democrat is beneficial so there is no reason for him to resort to this. so if this guy knows its hard to believe that more tightly contested districts are not similarly educated.

it was also good that the out of state contractor who pitched a box of voter registrations in a dumpster in Harrisonberg (college town) was found out. and yes, he worked for a republican operation.

The MSM tends not to report on events that haven't happened.

Quite unlike the blog o sphere.

Yeah....voter fraud has never happened before...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apparently your short term memory is shot.....well maybe long term too...you might do a bit of research on the New Black Panther BLATANT voter fraud committed in 2008 that AG Eric "The Racist" Holder ignored, just as the MSM did.

And the MSM is now ignoring Benghazigate, which you WOULD be very upset about, if you knew about it.

Yeah....voter fraud has never happened before...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apparently your short term memory is shot.....well maybe long term too...you might do a bit of research on the New Black Panther BLATANT voter fraud committed in 2008 that AG Eric "The Racist" Holder ignored, just as the MSM did.

And the MSM is now ignoring Benghazigate, which you WOULD be very upset about, if you knew about it.
I know all about it. Heard about it on that non MSM called CNN. Saw it on Fox as well.

I know all about it. Heard about it on that non MSM called CNN. Saw it on Fox as well.

Good to hear.

My point was the liberal media bias misinforms or fails to inform many. Do you agree?

I would guess you don't believe there is a liberal media bias.

Good to hear.

My point was the liberal media bias misinforms or fails to inform many. Do you agree?

I would guess you don't believe there is a liberal media bias.

I don't believe the MSM is ignoring the story about Bengazi, as it is being broadcast on at least two of the major networks.

You can watch only Fox, and get one side of the news, only MSNBC, and get the other side of the news, or you can watch both, along with CNN, and get most of the news.

Did you notice that, when CNN is playing news, Fox is on commercial and vice versa? You can actually watch both at the same time and not miss very much.

yes, good. but you have to ask yourself how it was that he came to know these techniques ?

daddio is a NOVA delegate where being a democrat is beneficial so there is no reason for him to resort to this. so if this guy knows its hard to believe that more tightly contested districts are not similarly educated.

it was also good that the out of state contractor who pitched a box of voter registrations in a dumpster in Harrisonberg (college town) was found out. and yes, he worked for a republican operation.

Anyone who is moderately high up on a campaign would know exactly what Moran did. You would be an idiot to not know the voting rules in the state that you are working the campaign in -- presenting a utility bill with your name and address on it is widely known to be acceptable in many states.

In my opinion, this is more "gotcha" video making from James O'Keefe -- and other than looking bad, does not amount to much else.

I don't believe the MSM is ignoring the story about Bengazi,

Ignore is not the right word. Failing to report or investigate certainly applies. When two major news anchors interview BO and refuse to ask pertinent questions and then appease the POTUS, it is a apparent they are biased....but you might not see that.

I wonder if BO would have pushed all these lies if we had a unbiased press. It seems to me, a press tied to the D Party is dangerous as this D POTUS is proving....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...theres-no-excuse-bob-schieffer-and-brian-will

Anyone who is moderately high up on a campaign would know exactly what Moran did. You would be an idiot to not know the voting rules in the state that you are working the campaign in -- presenting a utility bill with your name and address on it is widely known to be acceptable in many states.

In my opinion, this is more "gotcha" video making from James O'Keefe -- and other than looking bad, does not amount to much else.

only idiots know how to manufacture phoney utility bills ?
know that this is the most easily accomplished qualification ?
be corrupt enough to abet someone seeking to violate the law ?
for no political reason ?
well ok if thats what you think.

You can watch only Fox, and get one side of the news,

You must not watch FOX. They have as many centrists as they do righties. My biggest complaint about FOX is all the lefties they have on payroll there. If it wasn't for TIVO, I don't know if I would even watch them.

only idiots know how to manufacture phoney utility bills ?

Please point to where in the video he explains how to manufacture a utility bill? You won't -- because it is not in the video.

He states simply what the law requires -- and then when asked "how would you do that" in regards to faking a utility bill -- he says "I mean, I would just find -- I don't know..." and then the person making the video says "Microsoft word" -- and he says "something like that."

The knowledge I gained from that back and forth on faking a utility is....well, nonexistent.

know that this is the most easily accomplished qualification ?

Uh, yea -- any campaign worker worth a damn can easily tell you the requirements to vote.

be corrupt enough to abet someone seeking to violate the law ?
for no political reason ?
well ok if thats what you think.

It seem clear to me that is just more of the same from James O'Keefe -- misleading gotcha video making. Moran routinely shifts the conversation back to legitimate GOTV efforts -- which gets ignored.

It seem clear to me that is just more of the same from James O'Keefe -- misleading gotcha video making. Moran routinely shifts the conversation back to legitimate GOTV efforts -- which gets ignored.

Why would he even entertain a conversation like that? Why didn't he just tell the guy it was illegal and to get lost?

Why would he even entertain a conversation like that? Why didn't he just tell the guy it was illegal and to get lost?

I don't think this guy is some elite political operative -- and I can't really speak to why he didn't do that.

My guess -- he thought he was talking to a volunteer and didn't want to lose the help in a swing state. His actual thought process -- I have no idea.

Werbung:
Back