Fox news....ok you alread have a idea where this is going

First, you don't deny they showed the clip out of context, and that the ones there did talk as if he was agaist saying global warming was real now....thus the point still being, they are showing the clip out of context...with the whole point of showing it...to use it....but yet no one in the news room felt maybe since he did not in fact say what they wanted to talk about...that maybe they should just not use it? Horray, one person decided to actuly say something about that.....maybe ( since you have shown nothing to show they did) But you ignore the point it should not have ever been shown or a point of interest anyway.. someone at fox, took the clip, knew what they wanted, and used the clip that way....And as far as we can tell, the talking heads all just went along with it....and at best one person may have actuly said something..

But again how did the clip even get used in first place?

Simple, they suck and are a right wing noise machine that could care less about being fair and balanced.

I am not ignoring anything and I would post the clip if I could find it on youtube.

I watch fox and friends every morning as I get ready for work, I saw the portion that the sports man from msnbc was talking about.

he did not show the interview with Michelle Malkin but instead lead you to think she agreed with what they said about John Stuart, and they were all in agreement that John Stuart was with them.

But if instead of the sports man talking about what they said, he showed the interview... it would not have been how he described.

I can not help that I can not find the clip. I dont know if every single interview is on line or not but I know what I saw when watching the program live.

I am not denying or defending Fox on this, I am just pointing out that your sports caster guy used a partial interview to screw a story his way to show that Fox used a partial interview to scew a story to go their way.

Both were wrong.

Funny thing is, I seem to be the only one admitting they both did something crappy.

Werbung:
I am not ignoring anything and I would post the clip if I could find it on youtube.

I watch fox and friends every morning as I get ready for work, I saw the portion that the sports man from msnbc was talking about.

he did not show the interview with Michelle Malkin but instead lead you to think she agreed with what they said about John Stuart, and they were all in agreement that John Stuart was with them.

But if instead of the sports man talking about what they said, he showed the interview... it would not have been how he described.

I can not help that I can not find the clip. I dont know if every single interview is on line or not but I know what I saw when watching the program live.

I am not denying or defending Fox on this, I am just pointing out that your sports caster guy used a partial interview to screw a story his way to show that Fox used a partial interview to scew a story to go their way.

Both were wrong.

Funny thing is, I seem to be the only one admitting they both did something crappy.

Becuse you have not shown anything to suggest anything wrong. A partial clip? yea I know he did not air a half hour of them talking...But I do know aht FOX did in fact air the clip, cliped it so it worked for what they wanted ...and then they talked about the clip, in the context they wanted...And You have shown nothing suggesting anything other then Fox did 100% was is said in the story by Keith. You show me the clip or something that shows that any one of the talking heads shown, said Hey that clip did not say what he realy said on the show....then I will agree with you, but you have not.

Becuse you have not shown anything to suggest anything wrong. A partial clip? yea I know he did not air a half hour of them talking...But I do know aht FOX did in fact air the clip, cliped it so it worked for what they wanted ...and then they talked about the clip, in the context they wanted...And You have shown nothing suggesting anything other then Fox did 100% was is said in the story by Keith. You show me the clip or something that shows that any one of the talking heads shown, said Hey that clip did not say what he realy said on the show....then I will agree with you, but you have not.

Yep, as I have said about 3 times before .. I cant find the clip. Tons of videos of Michelle Malkin being interviewed by Fox and friends comes up and I am not willing to look through them all.

If the sports dude on msnbc wanted to be honest, he would have taken the 2 min clip of the interview of what they said instead of making up what he decided they said.

but you go on thinking only your beloved msnbc and the sports dude are honest, god knows they need someone to be loyal to the program :)

Yep, as I have said about 3 times before .. I cant find the clip. Tons of videos of Michelle Malkin being interviewed by Fox and friends comes up and I am not willing to look through them all.

If the sports dude on msnbc wanted to be honest, he would have taken the 2 min clip of the interview of what they said instead of making up what he decided they said.

but you go on thinking only your beloved msnbc and the sports dude are honest, god knows they need someone to be loyal to the program :)

odd idea, show me the 2 min, or stop crying. you wan't me to say he was wrong, but yet you show me nothing.

Next thread I will just say Fox News say's someone should kill Obama now...and post nothing to show it happened, and then attack you for not attacking fox for it....

odd idea, show me the 2 min, or stop crying. you wan't me to say he was wrong, but yet you show me nothing.

Next thread I will just say Fox News say's someone should kill Obama now...and post nothing to show it happened, and then attack you for not attacking fox for it....

You know as well as I do that the sports guy on msnbc told you what he felt they said instead of showing you what they said. It would have taken less time to show what they said than it would for him to give his personal thoughts on what they said.

That is exactly what the sports guy accused fox of doing, they said what they thought John Stuart meant instead of show what John Stuart actually said.

in your own video is your proof if you were willing to look at it.

I am sure someone is going to be able to find the Michelle Malkin portion and put it in a youtube making fun of the sports guy on msnbc and when they do I will post it here for you.

You know as well as I do that the sports guy on msnbc told you what he felt they said instead of showing you what they said. It would have taken less time to show what they said than it would for him to give his personal thoughts on what they said.

That is exactly what the sports guy accused fox of doing, they said what they thought John Stuart meant instead of show what John Stuart actually said.

in your own video is your proof if you were willing to look at it.

I am sure someone is going to be able to find the Michelle Malkin portion and put it in a youtube making fun of the sports guy on msnbc and when they do I will post it here for you.

I will wait, just like we did for the proof of Obama giving head to druggies in the limo and His wife yelling whitey...and other such things that never of course come true...talk is cheap, and again, you never can deal with the simple fact that the issue is, Fox never should have even aired that clip should they? nope, but they did, cuz they wanted to, and edited it just the way they wanted to...they got called on it. If you want to cry unfair, try this thing called prove it...I know its hard for some of you on the right these days

I will wait, just like we did for the proof of Obama giving head to druggies in the limo and His wife yelling whitey...and other such things that never of course come true...talk is cheap, and again, you never can deal with the simple fact that the issue is, Fox never should have even aired that clip should they? nope, but they did, cuz they wanted to, and edited it just the way they wanted to...they got called on it. If you want to cry unfair, try this thing called prove it...I know its hard for some of you on the right these days

I am dealing with the fact that fox is imperfect, its easy to deal with. I hope one day you can face your denial about your sports guy and his silly program, and the fact he is equally as hypocritical as anyone he calls on the carpet and usually more. As he was in this case.

I am dealing with the fact that fox is imperfect, its easy to deal with. I hope one day you can face your denial about your sports guy and his silly program, and the fact he is equally as hypocritical as anyone he calls on the carpet and usually more. As he was in this case.

not perfect is a baby step, but fact its its a joke...and I don't watch much of Keith. I just happen to see that part I was watching history Chanel and it was on break

takes video out of context to make its own point....I know shocking
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677#34266467
the 3rd one

John Stewart of Daily show says Gloabal warming now a fake....of course he did not if you watch 15 min sec of the tape....Fox must have failed to do that

Um, the MSNBC clip did not show anyone at fox saying that John Stewart said global warming was a fake.

What they said was that he made fun of Al Gore.

Here is all the relevant parts of the transcript of the Fox program (from media matters): (I added the bold for clarity)

"DOOCY: Speaking of which, next week, you know the president of the United States is going to be heading to Copenhagen en route to pick up his Nobel Peace prize. Extraordinarily -- Copenhagen is going to be all about global warming and climate change and stuff like that. Extraordinarily, take a look at this. Jon Stewart of The Daily Show, which has historically bashed Republicans and, you know, not bashed Democrats, really took a shot at Al Gore. Look at this.

STEWART [video clip]: Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh the irony. The iron-y.

DOOCY: It is pretty extraordinary that Jon Stewart would be taking a shot at Al Gore, who's been on his program a couple of times. But at the same time, the mainstream media for the most part not covering this whole "climate-gate" thing. It just seems to be us and bloggers like you. "
http://mediamatters.org/research/200912030016

As you can see Fox never made the claim that Stewart denied global warming. That makes it a strawman with a capital S to prove that Stewart still believes in global warming.

Whether or not he made fun of Gore may be debatable but I doubt Gore liked what Stewart said. In any event it was clear from the clip that Fox showed, even the small portion, the Stewart was making a parody. The only question was if the clip was truth in jest. The fox clip was not misleading.

Um, the MSNBC clip did not show anyone at fox saying that John Stewart said global warming was a fake.

What they said was that he made fun of Al Gore.

Here is all the relevant parts of the transcript of the Fox program (from media matters): (I added the bold for clarity)

"DOOCY: Speaking of which, next week, you know the president of the United States is going to be heading to Copenhagen en route to pick up his Nobel Peace prize. Extraordinarily -- Copenhagen is going to be all about global warming and climate change and stuff like that. Extraordinarily, take a look at this. Jon Stewart of The Daily Show, which has historically bashed Republicans and, you know, not bashed Democrats, really took a shot at Al Gore. Look at this.

STEWART [video clip]: Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh the irony. The iron-y.

DOOCY: It is pretty extraordinary that Jon Stewart would be taking a shot at Al Gore, who's been on his program a couple of times. But at the same time, the mainstream media for the most part not covering this whole "climate-gate" thing. It just seems to be us and bloggers like you. "
http://mediamatters.org/research/200912030016

As you can see Fox never made the claim that Stewart denied global warming. That makes it a strawman with a capital S to prove that Stewart still believes in global warming.

Whether or not he made fun of Gore may be debatable but I doubt Gore liked what Stewart said. In any event it was clear from the clip that Fox showed, even the small portion, the Stewart was making a parody. The only question was if the clip was truth in jest. The fox clip was not misleading.

Whan Bam, thank you Ma'am! (or sir, LOL)

Werbung:
and once again, it was stated that they talked about it after...but as always, you have no text or video of what was actuly said after do you? so again you have nothing at all

Are you really suggesting that Media Matters ( an arch enemy of Fox) would post a transcript of a less damaging exchange while ignoring the transcript of what would really make the case?

I am pretty confident that all the relevant parts were included in the written transcript that I posted part of. But if you think otherwise and since you are the one who is making the claim that they said something I think that if you want anyone to believe you, you should post it yourself.

Back