FOX NEWS!! Reporting only "TRUTH" 24X7!

always

It is factually truthfull that millions of Americans view FOX NEWS to seek and understand the World News Today. Only Fox News willl report in a FAIR and UNBALANCED manner events that are going on in America as well as the rest of our World . Even those ,who by habit watch radical liberal sources, upon hearing a major news break turn their channel to FOX NEWS to verify if the happening is honest and if the description on the event is FAIR & BALANCED.
Yes, the Obama white house deems it so important to view FOX NEWS they pay monitors to watch FOX 24X7. Especially Bill Oreilly and Glen Beck, the two most honest and fair minded American Patriots in America today.
No , radical extremist , I am in no way associated with FOX NEWS . My connection is purely emotional and philosophical. Love of GOD and Country directs one to Truth with HONOR! The path eventually leads to FOX NEWS!

Werbung:
It is factually truthfull that millions of Americans view FOX NEWS to seek and understand the World News Today. Only Fox News willl report in a FAIR and UNBALANCED manner events that are going on in America as well as the rest of our World .
.....And, it reeeeaaaalllly helps that most o' their audience is functionally-illiterate.

franko004.jpg

"What is truth? said jesting Pilate; and would not stay for an answer."
- Francis Bacon, Essays, "Of Truth" (1597, 1625)
. . .

To say what is the truth is, petitio principii, to beg the question of the existence of truth as an absolute. In this, it would take a very great philosopher to know the absolute truth; and yet every day the most ordinary persons take oaths to "tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth," which probably comes about as close to the absolute truth as may be conceived; and now FOX News would publish it en masse. At the trial of Jesus, Pontius Pilate asked: "What is truth?" Interestingly, Christ did not answer the question; and in that pregnant pause between thought and decision, there is perhaps more truth than what is written in all of the gospels.

"What is truth? said jesting Pilate; and would not stay for an answer."
- Francis Bacon, Essays, "Of Truth" (1597, 1625)
. . .

To say what is the truth is, petitio principii, to beg the question of the existence of truth as an absolute. In this, it would take a very great philosopher to know the absolute truth; and yet every day the most ordinary persons take oaths to "tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth," which probably comes about as close to the absolute truth as may be conceived; and now FOX News would publish it en masse. At the trial of Jesus, Pontius Pilate asked: "What is truth?" Interestingly, Christ did not answer the question; and in that pregnant pause between thought and decision, there is perhaps more truth than what is written in all of the gospels.
If you haven't already seen it, you would REEEAAALLLY appreciate "South Park"'s Easter Special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11949865511933397169thumbs_up_nathan_eady_01.svg.med.png

It is factually truthfull that millions of Americans view FOX NEWS to seek and understand the World News Today. Only Fox News willl report in a FAIR and UNBALANCED manner events that are going on in America as well as the rest of our World . Even those ,who by habit watch radical liberal sources, upon hearing a major news break turn their channel to FOX NEWS to verify if the happening is honest and if the description on the event is FAIR & BALANCED.
Yes, the Obama white house deems it so important to view FOX NEWS they pay monitors to watch FOX 24X7. Especially Bill Oreilly and Glen Beck, the two most honest and fair minded American Patriots in America today.
No , radical extremist , I am in no way associated with FOX NEWS . My connection is purely emotional and philosophical. Love of GOD and Country directs one to Truth with HONOR! The path eventually leads to FOX NEWS!

I could not add anything that would make this any better.

You called fox fair and unbalanced at the same time. That could be one of the most contradictory things I have ever heard you say, and thats saying something. Beck and O'Reilly are definately the most biased people on earth, I am sorry to say. They are probably clinically insane as well, and had aught to be tested and then put in a mental hospital. And having an emotional tie with something does not make it correct. God and country do not go together in a secular nation like ours.

I could not add anything that would make this any better.
They make it tooooooooooooooooo easy.

490.gif

You called fox fair and unbalanced at the same time. That could be one of the most contradictory things I have ever heard you say, and thats saying something. Beck and O'Reilly are definately the most biased people on earth, I am sorry to say. They are probably clinically insane as well, and had aught to be tested and then put in a mental hospital.
PROBABLY?????

You're being tooooooooooooooo generous.....

Glenn Beck

Bill O'Lielly

323.png

They make it tooooooooooooooooo easy. I really hate America !! I support Obama because he is destroying the basic foundations of America . I have no morals , I will lie 'cheat , steal and bare false witness to advance fascism-my name is shaman

490.gif

see above. You want to rewrite another of my posts shaman?? lolol

They make it tooooooooooooooooo easy.

490.gif

It is factually truthfull that millions of Americans view FOX NEWS to seek and understand the World News Today. Only Fox News willl report in a FAIR and BALANCED manner events that are going on in America as well as the rest of our World . Even those ,who by habit watch radical liberal sources, upon hearing a major news break turn their channel to FOX NEWS to verify if the happening is honest and if the description on the event is FAIR & BALANCED.

Conservatism is the enemy of fascism!

Werbung:
The only thing Always got right was his claim that Fox News will report "unbalanced" news coverage. Finding a truthful claim from Always is a very rare event.

Back