Fox News should cancell The Five and Hannity

steveox

The Five now has becoming boring. Is just an old fashion discussion show like Meet the Press. At least Glenn Beck made his show like Learning professor style. Like taking up political 101 in college. They need to replace "the five" and put John Gibson show on 5PM show called "American Feedback" He talks to guests and discuss it,,And he takes callers and voice their opinons. And at 9PM new show with Martha McCallum called Nightside. Its a show with an audience with Guests she interviews guest about politics. Its like Oprah and Donohue show style. they should cancell both the five and Hannity.

Werbung:
The Five now has becoming boring. Is just an old fashion discussion show like Meet the Press. At least Glenn Beck made his show like Learning professor style. Like taking up political 101 in college. They need to replace "the five" and put John Gibson show on 5PM show called "American Feedback" He talks to guests and discuss it,,And he takes callers and voice their opinons. And at 9PM new show with Martha McCallum called Nightside. Its a show with an audience with Guests she interviews guest about politics. Its like Oprah and Donohue show style. they should cancell both the five and Hannity.

I thought you would like The Five primarily because the women show off their legs.

I thought you would like The Five primarily because the women show off their legs.

Thats about it. But its an ordinary political debate show. Like Meet the press and Face the Nation. I like Glenn Beck. He teaches you and you learn whats going on. For example Do you know the truth about Unions, Islam and Communism ? Do you know what this Arab Spring is about?

Thats why Glenn Beck is my Professor i like him. I want to see another Political show like him.

glen beck...politics 101 ...great for idiots who don't have a clue and will believe anything the "teacher says" because they are idiots. Check your facts at the door, your entering...the crazy zone.

That is not nice pockets. You are most insulting of members of this forum.

I doubt you ever watched or listened to GB. So, your conclusions about him are based on what you have heard from leftists...which of course you do listen to. Don't you think your opinion might be slanted and not based in reality?

Glenn Beck has been more right then wrong about your beloved Commie Party and your beloved Marxist Dear Leader.

The reason Glenn Beck was cancelled,,FOX News producers and CEOs didnt like Beck. For some reason they didnt like him because his comment about Arabs and their plans to take over europe and wipe israel off the map. There are lot of Jews on Fox news and they didnt like Beck.

Werbung:
I don;t watch fox so I wouldnt know if the five et al is good or not.

I have heaerd Beck. He is crazy but uses a load of enlightening verifiable facts.

Back