From your 2022 perspective, what are the keys to winning the White House in 2024?

Trump cannot win a national election . . . .

Yes, that is what all the geniuses said in 2016. Blah blah blah

Do you know what DeSantis cannot do? He cannot fill an arena with thousands of devoted supporters and new people signing up to be Republicans every month the way Trump did and still does.

So let the democrats have the white house for another 4 years?

Only if people like you keep being negative pessimists

You people are dumber than a post.

And now come the insults. You sound like Boris and the other leftist dickheads. Maybe you should be a democrat. You have the stupid posts and the insults and the Godless rhetoric down to a science. The only thing left is for you to change your party affiliation

Werbung:

Do you know what DeSantis cannot do? He cannot fill an arena with thousands of devoted supporters and new people signing up to be Republicans every month the way Trump did and still does.

And now come the insults. You sound like Boris and the other leftist dickheads. Maybe you should be a democrat. You have the stupid posts and the insults and the Godless rhetoric down to a science. The only thing left is for you to change your party affiliation

You are making an ass of yourself.

I'm against Trump in 2024 because I want republicans to win! Is that what Boris wants? I have been clear as a bell about that. Stop being an overly emotional child. He cannot win! He has done things just recently that have hurt his chances of winning!!!! Pay attention.

If you are too dumb to realize this do not blame me. I have said it enough even a retard should have it sink in. Trump has no appeal among middle voters who make up 30% of the electorate. Jan 6th and this recent dinner with Kanye and Fuentes have made it impossible.

This is not about feelings!

Re Trump rallies. They are what talking heads call red meat.

Yes Trump has a fanatical base but filling an arena full of hardcore supporters is not enough that is 1/3 of voters. You have to win those independents and moderates in the center and Trump is very unpopular with them.

Has Trump's recent call for a new and expanded war on drugs helped with those voters?

And why would Trump ever go within a mile of Nick Fuentes?

For the conservative Christians(Trumpists) on this board political success means pushing away any voter who does not agree with you.

A gay voter who is a business owner and a moderate can go to hell. Log Cabin republicans can go to hell.

Asians can go to hell.

Jews can go to hell.

RINOs can go to hell.

Independents can go to hell.

its not 2016 anymore, moron. people have seen trump. lol. and they don't like what they see. Look at his favorability rating in independents for example.

clue for morons: winning is based on independents, not the base of people filling rallies. duh.

For the conservative Christians(Trumpists) on this board political success means pushing away any voter who does not agree with you.

A gay voter who is a business owner and a moderate can go to hell. Log Cabin republicans can go to hell.

Asians can go to hell.

Jews can go to hell.

RINOs can go to hell.

Independents can go to hell.

we often clash but this is right on. No one wins by appealing to their base. Dems and republicans are only about 30% each, national elections will be won by whoever gets the most independents/moderates.

Why would Trump ever have anything to do with Nick Fuentes? He is a young David Duke. You combine him with Ye or Kanye( :rolleyes: ) and you have serious problems with the ADL and other Jewish groups. While Jews are not a large number of swing voters there are a large number of those types of voters that would be turned off by that.

63% of Americans blame Trump at least in part for Jan 6th. How can he be your candidate after that? Whether it is fair or not it does not matter. 18% of republicans blame Trump to some extent. That is a major problem!

Why would Trump ever have anything to do with Nick Fuentes? He is a young David Duke. You combine him with Ye or Kanye( :rolleyes: ) and you have serious problems with the ADL and other Jewish groups. While Jews are not a large number of swing voters there are a large number of those types of voters that would be turned off by that.

63% of Americans blame Trump at least in part for Jan 6th. How can he be your candidate after that? Whether it is fair or not it does not matter. 18% of republicans blame Trump to some extent. That is a major problem!

At one time every human being alive thought the Sun revolved around the Earth.

They were wrong and have become better enlightened since then.

Every one who believes the dishonest media accounts about Trump are wrong and will become better enlightened.

Yes?

That is, unless you are okay with knowingly perpetuating lies in order to achieve a political goal you think is best for us.

That would put you in the corner of America's enemies, or am I confused somehow?

🤔

My impression is that Trump wanted to show Kanye respect by at least hearing him out and listening and considering the points of view of these very confused two young men.

In fact, Trump should use this event/encounter to show the voters that he has had personal insights into the results of the current dimwitted, destructive, disruptive, dysfunctional Leftist propaganda in our culture and society.

He wanted to do his due diligence before condemning the Leftist indoctrination and passing any judgment on these two young victims.

At one time every human being alive thought the Sun revolved around the Earth.

They were wrong and have become better enlightened since then.

Every one who believes the dishonest media accounts about Trump are wrong and will become better enlightened.

Yes?

That is, unless you are okay with knowingly perpetuating lies in order to achieve a political goal you think is best for us.

That would put you in the corner of America's enemies, or am I confused somehow?

🤔

You have no clue about politics and winning elections do you?

So take the path of greatest resistance, try to change the minds of millions of people, and lose?

Is Trump your religion? I thought it was Jesus.

My impression is that Trump wanted to show Kanye respect by at least hearing him out and listening and considering the points of view of these very confused two young men.

In fact, Trump should use this event/encounter to show the voters that he has had personal insights into the results of the current dimwitted, destructive, disruptive, dysfunctional Leftist propaganda in our culture and society.

He wanted to do his due diligence before condemning the Leftist indoctrination and passing any judgment on these two young victims.
Stop the pathetic justifications. It's a shame Trump never showed respect to the pussies he grabbed or the staff he insulted regularly.
He entertained two anti Semite raving lunatic because he is one himself.

My impression of your impression is you're brain dead if you justify it.
Stop sanitising the bloody idiot. Trump will never be POTUS again.

You have no clue about politics and winning elections do you?

So take the path of greatest resistance, try to change the minds of millions of people, and lose?

Is Trump your religion? I thought it was Jesus.
You and Biden are of the same mindset, it seems.

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’​

Why do so many Muslims steer discussions to somehow bring Christianity into question?

Werbung:
Stop the pathetic justifications. It's a shame Trump never showed respect to the pussies he grabbed or the staff he insulted regularly.
He entertained two anti Semite raving lunatic because he is one himself.

My impression of your impression is you're brain dead if you justify it.
Stop sanitising the bloody idiot. Trump will never be POTUS again.
You are an anti American extremist and ideologue for some hostile ideology.

I placed you on ignore in the first several hours of my arrival.

I am reminded daily of just how perceptive I was in doing so.

You have been shown the truth and you have repeatedly rejected it.

So, once again, I'm rejecting you.

Back