Gasp! ANOTHER palin scandal!

Werbung:
Well the Beltway encompasses more than just the city of DC, so I "live" inside the Beltway, but not in DC. ;)

Then you're NOT a moron! WHEW!! You had me worried there for a minute there buddy, PLEASE don't do that again. At my age I can't handle too many shocks like that any more.;)

well if your are the Gov of a state, you know you may have more security issues that way, and also going and buying ticket evry time for all the people that need to go, adds up. A private Jet makes more sense long term, and for the needs of a Gov. More so when you look at its Alaska, its not like you want to drive all over it with ease.

You and I have never been a Gov, It really seems wrong for us to be hard on her for doing this. She gave good reasons. She is not uppity so she doesnt have a problem going on a normal plane. She shops at walmart and everyone knows her, I dont think she does the secret service stuff well. if she though she would not have need for a plane, then it should be no big deal to sell it. Its not like she gave it to her cousin.

You and I have never been a Gov, It really seems wrong for us to be hard on her for doing this. She gave good reasons. She is not uppity so she doesnt have a problem going on a normal plane. She shops at walmart and everyone knows her, I dont think she does the secret service stuff well. if she though she would not have need for a plane, then it should be no big deal to sell it. Its not like she gave it to her cousin.

I was not being hard on her for this, though I have many reasons to be hard on her, I was just saying the gov of a large state ( in area) haveing a small private jet is not a outside the norm expense. Due to security, long term cost, and time it would make sense to have your own plane. WE dont expect Bush to go take American Airlines do we? though maybe if he the airlines would not suck so much....

I was not being hard on her for this, though I have many reasons to be hard on her, I was just saying the gov of a large state ( in area) haveing a small private jet is not a outside the norm expense. Due to security, long term cost, and time it would make sense to have your own plane. WE dont expect Bush to go take American Airlines do we? though maybe if he the airlines would not suck so much....

There are toooooo many crazy nut cases (some blog here) that would hurt Bush. And when palin becomes VP she will (as she has recently become) a target for the loony left and seriously not safe anymore.

When she sold the plane she didnt know she would be VP and had no idea the hate that would come out against her. As a Gov. she seriously shopped at walmart with her friends. She didnt need the kind of protection that she now needs.

anyways, I like her and I am having fun reading the complaints on the left about her. I hope they really do let the reigns go, as Obama the messiah of the liberal left told them they can now do, I want the public to see the "real" democrat party

Werbung:
did she actually say it was sold on Ebay, or just put up on ebay to try and sell it?
I have been wondering the same thing. She said that it was put up on Ebay. But then my wife was watching "the view" and Barbara Walters said that she sold it. Then again the girls on the view were wrong about some of the details on something else the day before.

Back