Get anger and hate speech out of politics

Say What? Democrat Compares Republicans to Nazis

ABC News Jonathan Karl reports: The newfound civility didn’t last long.
In an extraordinary outburst on the House floor, Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) invoked the Holocaust to attack Republicans on health care and compared rhetoric on the issue to the work of infamous Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.

picture.php

I love the internets. :)

Werbung:
If it is wrong to make nazi comparisons it should be across the board. You cant complain when they call you nazis if you turn around and call them nazis later.

I for one don't find anything wrong with people expressing their freedom of speech in any fashion they choose to do so, I just found this particular outburst to be humorous and a perfect match for the poster.

It's the people who are wringing their hands and demanding limits on free speech in the name of "civility" that are a threat... Not just to me, or to you, but to all Americans, including those of future generations.

1)I for one don't find anything wrong with people expressing their freedom of speech in any fashion they choose to do so, I just found this particular outburst to be humorous and a perfect match for the poster.

2)It's the people who are wringing their hands and demanding limits on free speech in the name of "civility" that are a threat... Not just to me, or to you, but to all Americans, including those of future generations.

1) Nice word game... What is wrong and what is permissible is two different things. Racism & hate speech is wrong but I support their right to say it. What I find personally wrong is different from what is allowed

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will die fighting for your right to say it."

-François-Marie Arouet

2) I advocate civility in all conversations it doesnt mean I wish to legislate it.

2) I advocate civility in all conversations it doesnt mean I wish to legislate it.

Once again, I ask one of you born-again civility police if you were also advocating that in 2000-2008, when the leftwing was screaming hysterically at Bush? :rolleyes:

Wow! OK, I'll take your word for it. But it most have felt like being a voice alone among the shreiky other leftwingers.

Now what about you? Just because others do it doesn't mean you should.

Werbung:
128171667-happy-male-and-female-archaeologists-researching-found-artifacts-sketch-style-vector...jpg
Yaaaaa - it's that damn sara palin with her targets on democrats that caused all this - the lousy B_tch. And how about them greedy rotten stinking bankers? they should all be lynched. The neocons - in the hip pocket of the zionists. Do you know your history? That Bush's grandfather played footsie with nazis? Crummy rightwingers - let's bring back Janet Reno - SHE knew how to handle them! Bang bang bang - know what I'm sayin??
sarah-palin-trial-jury-select[1].jpg

Snookie Palin: U.S. Civil War "Is going to happen" Over Trump Prosecutions!!!!
August 23, 2023
roflmao[1].gif

YEAH, GRANNY...THAT'S WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!

Back