Gitmo Detainees - Government handouts

Not American citizens. During wartime. Military tribunals.

The administration can't just handle this like these guys held up a convenient store. That's more like criminal activity.

These guys were found in places they should not have been.

Pocket- You really really think that America should take the risk that these guys are "o.k" ?

I say, if we let them go.. let them stay in Cuba or let them go in Venezuela.

Not here in the U.S.

Werbung:
You and pocket both play a funny word games that will take time for me to learn the rules. Next time either of you say there are innocent men in gitmo who were framed I will have to remember that in now way does that mean the soldiers who arrested them knowing they are innocent are to blame and when there is talk of torture in no way is the soldiers who did the alleged torture to blame.

We can just say this stuff is going on and if we say Bush did it then its all ok. These accusations will in no way reflect on the troops.

What a joke

go ask a 4rth grader, its a very simple idea, they can explain it to you.

just like I thought, not a damn word I have ever stated...your full of crap you claim I make our troops out to be monsters, and yet can't come up with anything can you? What because I acknowledge the fact that we have in fact yes tortured people? I guess I Know that due to the fact I can read , and we have admitted to it. US Army Prosecutors have dropped cased against people held for that very fact, that they found they had been tortured. WE know for a fact they have water boarded, And we have all seen the pictures from Iraq...but you just ignore away and act like non of it ever happened. You claim I have called our military Monsters...because of this. yet its the Military who has stated these facts. So I guess that means you just called them all liars.. And your fascist idea that if they are held, they must be guilty is against everything this nation stands for. And it in no way means the army is liking ..it means they could have bad Intel that led to that arrest..I know shocking cuz we are always 100% on that.

But its ok, we know where you stand. Torure, being held with no rights at all, no trials, no charges, and anyone who actuly points out facts to you must hate the army...When some other nation does the same to US citizens...I want to see you say the same thing, that those americans dont have any rights becuse they where taken to some other nation, and they are free to do anything they want with no proof...just the word of that nations army ( who even some of them say they are not a threat )

I explained what I meant, if you are too dumb to figure it out it makes it your personal problem, not mine.

There you go again twisting my words then complaining and crying like a little school girl you don’t like what I said after you twisted it. Then complaining you think I twisted your words. It is so funny the fascist calling people fascist, it’s like a damn cartoon!

I explained what I meant, if you are too dumb to figure it out it makes it your personal problem, not mine.

There you go again twisting my words then complaining and crying like a little school girl you don’t like what I said after you twisted it. Then complaining you think I twisted your words. It is so funny the fascist calling people fascist, it’s like a damn cartoon!

I guess I am not dumb enough to understand your thinking...let me go smash my head in a wall a few times and work on that.

and now I am facist? lol realy...based on what.

Can you two tone down the "you are dumb" comments, and just go after each other in a more civilized manner?

Werbung:
Not American citizens. During wartime. Military tribunals.

The administration can't just handle this like these guys held up a convenient store. That's more like criminal activity.

These guys were found in places they should not have been.

Pocket- You really really think that America should take the risk that these guys are "o.k" ?

I say, if we let them go.. let them stay in Cuba or let them go in Venezuela.

Not here in the U.S.

I have this great idea...let the people who actuly know who they are and what if anything they did figure out if they can be in the US...as I doubt many if any would be sent....if they are set free...And people like you who dont have any idea...stop crying about things you know nothing about and have cant even show any case of it going to happen .

Back