Give Blagojevich a break?

Unite Our Nation

If indeed it can be proven that Blagojevich is a sociopath, should he get a bit of a break on the charges?

Let me hear what you all think.

Werbung:
What I mean is to prosecute him as they would a person who has mental issues. Keep in mind, I'm only suggesting this if he is proven to have a serious mental problem.

From what little I've seen, the guy seems to be way out there. Isn't it unreal that he tricked the people who elected him, not once, but twice??!

What I mean is to prosecute him as they would a person who has mental issues. Keep in mind, I'm only suggesting this if he is proven to have a serious mental problem.

From what little I've seen, the guy seems to be way out there. Isn't it unreal that he tricked the people who elected him, not once, but twice??!

As long as he removed from office and not allowed to appoint the next Senator I have no problem treating him like any other defendant in his case would be treated.

Werbung:
Hey Cali,
No, I'd have both hands cut off with a dull knife before I did that! I do admit that so far, I'm nicely surprised that he seems to be moving toward the middle. Perhaps I'm wishful thinking? Time will tell.

I am a financial conservative and middle of the road on most other things. Maybe a bit of a push over when it comes to those with mental illness.

That is the category that this Governor seems to be falling into. There is something not right about this guy. Have you watched him?

Yeah, Rob, I wasn't advocating that he be allowed to do another thing in office!

Back