Give them more guns.

Werbung:
Do you honestly believe making stronger gun laws will manage to finally get the guns out of the hands of thugs like this:

Do you honestly think the current policy of giving them away like candy is doing anything to stop slaughter?

Give everyone more guns. Let them blow the snot out of everyone. Kill all the kids and innocent people.
Just like we are now.

You're brain dead mark.

Do you honestly think the current policy of giving them away like candy is doing anything to stop slaughter?

Give everyone more guns. Let them blow the snot out of everyone. Kill all the kids and innocent people.
Just like we are now.

You're brain dead mark.
Be honest. If fewer Americans are armed for protection against murderers who refuse to give up their guns will that make America safer or less safe?

Be honest. If fewer Americans are armed for protection against murderers who refuse to give up their guns will that make America safer or less safe?
could be, since guns are used for more things than "americans defending against murderers"..like accidental shootings, crimes of passion, etc

could be, since guns are used for more things than "americans defending against murderers"..like accidental shootings, crimes of passion, etc
It does not make sense to ban guns in trial efforts to stop school shootings that represent less than 1% of all US shootings since there is no proof banning guns will stop the shootings. However, banning guns in theaters like the one chosen by genius secular school scientist James Holmes because it was gun-free zone left a massive number of defenseless victims.

Are you avoiding answering the question? You sound just like a Biden official responding to House questions they do not want to answer by changing the subject.
You're a nothing to me. A piece of fun for all of us.

I love doing your slowly and watch the others grin with joy. You just don't get it.

It does not make sense to ban guns in trial efforts to stop school shootings that represent less than 1% of all US shootings since there is no proof banning guns will stop the shootings. However, banning guns in theaters like the one chosen by genius secular school scientist James Holmes because it was gun-free zone left a massive number of defenseless victims.
There is no proof it won't work either

Guns kill many innocent people through suicide, accidents, crimes of passion, etc. Those go away without guns

You're a nothing to me. A piece of fun for all of us.

I love doing your slowly and watch the others grin with joy. You just don't get it.
The only way Dems can appear to win some arguments is to change the subject or claim they have no burden to back up their arguments with facts, evidence, and logic.

There is no proof it won't work either

Guns kill many innocent people through suicide, accidents, crimes of passion, etc. Those go away without guns
So, since the plan to outlaw guns has not been proven safe we should try it anyway?

The only way Dems can appear to win some arguments is to change the subject or claim they have no burden to back up their arguments with facts, evidence, and logic.
With the more than daily slaughters in the USA do you really think the control of who gets is enough?

How can allowing more guns stop it? Let me guess. You need to protect yourself but bear in mind you've never done that in your life.

With the more than daily slaughters in the USA do you really think the control of who gets is enough?

How can allowing more guns stop it? Let me guess. You need to protect yourself but bear in mind you've never done that in your life.
Do the math. As more cops and other armed defenders of safety are injected into the public, the numbers of violent crimes in those areas are reduced.

Werbung:
Back