God Must realy be pissed this year.....

We all have flaws. If you don't give me a cute little green or blue smile I might often not get it.

when a Agnostic claims to be god, and after the thread about a crazy steve saying that God caused tornado to Hit Alabama...do to anger about gays...I thought at least you would catch on without the smiley....that or would think somehow God spoke to me and made me think I was a profit in the last 2 weeks :) ( just for you a :) lol

Werbung:
The bias of, Hanson for example, at NASA has been well established.

Of course experts don't agree - some of them have an agenda. But most importantly since they do not agree we should not waste zillions of dollars that could be spent actually bettering and saving lives on dubious fears of global warming.

The NOAA has specifically stated that hurricanes are not caused by global warming.

I have heard zero credible scientific claims that tornadoes are caused by global warming.

Thunderstorms? I did not actually make a claim for what was said on that.

well I just posted one.

And If you have more thunderstorms...would not logic suggest that could lead to more tornado?

When do we get more of our sever weather ( at least up here in the north) when it gets much hotter out..so logic says if the average temp goes up, that would likely lead to more storms...more storms, likely means more tornado...

Like I said though, this years very large number has to do with the Jet stream and other factors...but if you took like a 50 year average...and raise the temps...then more then likey you would have more.

Also if the temps are warmer, and the sea temps are warmer...does not logic suggest that will have at least some impact on at least the strength of Hurricanes?

it seems some in congress want to play games with the costs of helping those effected.....Cantor I am looking at you...Republicans can find room in the budget for more tax cuts...but helping Americans who lost evrything....well that needs to be paid for ....

And their insurance companies will be handling that. Unmcle Sam need not pay for everything. Oh wait, Uncle Sam pays for nothing, its taxpayers once China loans us the cash.

[]

And If you have more thunderstorms...would not logic suggest that could lead to more tornado?

When do we get more of our sever weather ( at least up here in the north) when it gets much hotter out..so logic says if the average temp goes up, that would likely lead to more storms...more storms, likely means more tornado...

Like I said though, this years very large number has to do with the Jet stream and other factors...but if you took like a 50 year average...and raise the temps...then more then likey you would have more.

Also if the temps are warmer, and the sea temps are warmer...does not logic suggest that will have at least some impact on at least the strength of Hurricanes?

Yes logic (actually induction) dictates that more thunderstorms would lead to more tornadoes. Perhaps that is why I did not make much of a statement on thunderstorms. Despite the logic of more T-storms resulting in more tornadoes the experts on tornadoes are at best split and quite a few say that global warming will not lead to more tornadoes. Maybe because T-storms require two conditions to be in place (warm and cool forces) and tornadoes require three (add dry cross winds).

Yes logic (actually induction) dictates that more thunderstorms would lead to more tornadoes. Perhaps that is why I did not make much of a statement on thunderstorms. Despite the logic of more T-storms resulting in more tornadoes the experts on tornadoes are at best split and quite a few say that global warming will not lead to more tornadoes. Maybe because T-storms require two conditions to be in place (warm and cool forces) and tornadoes require three (add dry cross winds).

So when did we cross over from the field of meteorological theory to human caused global warming? Are we ready to assume that all types of severe weather must be caused by carbon-dioxide emissions? After all, the US has the most carbon emitting cars in the world. I guess tornadoes are just pay-back time because Jack-in-the-Box invented drive-thru fast food restaurants; which we all know is how America fell in love with cars. Let me work on that and I will get a computer simulation model that proves eating hamburgers cause global warming.

For my next project, I intend to prove that E=E (or everything causes everything!) :D

well I just posted one.

AS it turns out we were both wrong.

"National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) data, for example, show the number of strong to violent (F3-to-F5) tornadoes have been sharply declining since the mid-1970s. From 1967 through 1977 at least 30 F3-to-F5 tornadoes assaulted the U.S. each year, with an annual average of 50. Nearly 120 F3-to-F5 tornadoes struck the U.S. in 1974 alone. By comparison, merely 26 F3-to-F5 tornadoes have struck the U.S. on average each year since the turn of the century. The frequency of strong-to-violent tornadoes has been cut in half during the past 40 years.

These numbers are very important, as F3-to-F5 tornadoes produce the vast majority of damage and inflict the overwhelming majority of human casualties each year. Moreover, because modern radar technology can detect far more minimal (F1-to-F2) tornadoes than was the case in previous decades, meteorologists do not have reliable data on F1-to-F2 tornado trends. It should be noted, however, that even with modern radar technology detecting more minor tornadoes that could be detected in prior decades, the number of F2-to-F5 tornadoes (in other words, all but the very weakest of tornadoes) has similarly been declining since the mid-1970s.

A very striking aspect of the declining tornado activity is turning points when tornado activity has accelerated and declined. Global temperatures were cooling from the late 1940s through the late 1970s, yet NOAA records show strong tornadoes became more prevalent as global temperatures cooled. When global cooling turned to global warming in the late 1970s, tornado activity began its abrupt decline.

This brings us back to alarmist assertions that global warming is increasing tornado threats. For tornadoes, like virtually all other asserted global warming impacts, we have a very simple choice to make. We can believe real-world climate data or we can believe alarmist computer models that are programmed by alarmists, exist purely in cyberspace, and are consistently contradicted by real-world observations. When the real-world facts are known, the choice should be quite clear."

http://blogs.forbes.com/jamestaylor/2011/04/06/global-warming-taking-the-wind-out-of-tornadoes/

There is no god! Just like there is no Santa Claus.

The International House of Pancakes does not sell cars just like my grass needs cutting.

The two halves of my sentence are not related to each other just like the two halves of your sentence are not related to each other.

There is no god! Just like there is no Santa Claus.

Yea? Boy are you going to have a very bad Christmas! Coal in your stocking and a lightning strike burning down your Merry Christmas tree!

You are really tempting fate, horse-beater!

Werbung:
Back