Goin' Down

Air America dies....oh how sad....if only they could have stolen tax payer money to keep spouting their kooky statist radical beliefs...like NPR and PBS.

But, on the bright side this is great news!!!!

Another example of liberalisms slow agonizing death!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Air America dies, will cease broadcasting tonight
Air America, which hit the airwaves in 2004 as an answer to conservative talk radio, died today. It was six.

Air America cited declining interest due to new media and a reported revenue drop of 21% in 2009 as factors in the decision to kill the company in a statement posted on their website. The statement indicated there will be “rapid, orderly closure over the next few days” and that employees will be paid through today. A severance package is being offered to full-time employees with tenure longer than six months at the company.

air-america.jpg

Werbung:
Air America dies....oh how sad....if only they could have stolen tax payer money to keep spouting their kooky statist radical beliefs...like NPR and PBS.

But, on the bright side this is great news!!!!

Another example of liberalisms slow agonizing death!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

air-america.jpg

They have "died" a few times but always come back

Next time they will find a way to make it tax payer funded :rolleyes:

BO just keeps goin' down and down....I hope he continues his hard left policies so that he kills liberalism once and for all.

Obama Hits Lowest Approval Mark

Independent voters see Pres. Obama in a negative light by a nearly 2-1 margin, according to a new Marist College survey, while almost half of voters say he has failed to meet their expectations.

The poll, conducted Feb. 1-3, showed just 44% of registered voters approving of Obama's job as president. 47% disapprove.
But among indie voters, Obama's approval rating sits at a terrible 29%, while his disapproval rating is at 57%.

Obama's 44% job approval rating is the lowest he has scored in any non-internet poll since moving into the WH, according to a review of data compiled by Pollster.com.

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2010/02/obama_hits_lowe.php

Even libs are disgruntled with their saviors pitiful performance.

I hope he continues to ram down our throats that raunchy Obamacare. That should result in the death of liberalism for a good long time and restore America to it's rightful place as the land of the free and home of the brave.:)

Last week's Gallup poll showed the president sinking to new lows on his handling of the economy and health care, both drawing the approval of just 36 percent of Americans. Sixty percent disapprove of his approach to health care, while 61 percent don't like how he's handling the economy. Among independents, just 29 percent approve of his economic policies.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/12/bad-news-for-obama/?feat=home_columns

2010-02-12-digest.jpg

BO continues to screw up. Lets hope he pushes his Marxist agenda. The Dems will pay big time come November.

I wonder why the lib media is not telling us daily about his horrendous approval ratings like they did with W? Rhetorical...

Good editorial in the Wash Times. BO the dictator!!!

EDITORIAL: Obama the philosopher king

The O Force uses executive power to get around that pesky Congress

When the ambiguous "hope and change" theme was replaced with a series of hard-left policies, America balked. A Feb. 8 Gallup survey shows that Mr. Obama suffered 60 percent or worse disapproval ratings on his economic policies, health care proposals and budget deficit management. Resistance in Congress reflects the mood of the electorate, and the critical push-back comes from within the Democratic Party. Previously safe congressional seats are suddenly in play, and many members of Congress wonder if they will soon be joining the swelling ranks of the unemployed.

A prudent president would understand that his policies are the problem and move to the center to give moderates in his party room to breathe. Instead, Mr. Obama is seeking ways to advance his agenda by circumventing Congress, even though Democrats will bear the brunt of the blame in November.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/19/obama-the-philosopher-king/?feat=home_editorials

BO continues to screw up. Lets hope he pushes his Marxist agenda. The Dems will pay big time come November.

I wonder why the lib media is not telling us daily about his horrendous approval ratings like they did with W? Rhetorical...

I wish Obama really had a Marxist agenda. Then you people could get what you deserve.

I think Obama has done a fairly good job. I wish he had closed Gitmo and gotten us out of Iraq, though.

I thought he was getting us out of Iraq? Slowly, yes but doing it. That was President Bush's plan and the last I read he was going with the plan.

I do not think closing Gitmo is a good idea but I respect that you do.

Your absolutely right.

Werbung:
Back