Good News! Ted Cruz Wins In Texas--Tea Party Man.

Werbung:
This is great news. If the TP can get more wins, we can put an end to the progressives in the R part and hopefully do the same to the commie party (D Party).

And yet, we have people on this board who think there is no difference between the Rs and Ds.

And let's remember, the disgusting progressive Bushs, Perry, and the entire country club R establishment was backing Cruz's opponent.

It is time to purge these disgusting big government progressive Rs from the R party or end the R party altogether.

Good for the Tea Party. I hope they keep up the pressure on the GOP. I can't wait until McCain runs for re-election in 2016. I'm donating to his opponent. I bet it's going to be a Tea Party blood bath, or McCain decides to not run against the TP. he, he...wouldn't that be great?

Looks more Democrats are in trouble. I hope finaly the Tea Party people will finish the job. Can you imagine America without democrats?

Good for the Tea Party. I hope they keep up the pressure on the GOP. I can't wait until McCain runs for re-election in 2016. I'm donating to his opponent. I bet it's going to be a Tea Party blood bath, or McCain decides to not run against the TP. he, he...wouldn't that be great?
McCain has already seen the writing on the wall and drastically altered the way he votes accordingly....

Sen. John McCain of Arizona is just one of eight Republicans who tied as most conservative senator in National Journal’s 2010 vote ratings. This is the first time McCain has received such a high conservative ranking... His average rank between 2000 and 2007 was the 44th most conservative member of the Senate.
He didn't go from 44th to being tied for 1st by accident, he knows damn good and well that the TP is looking to unseat any, and all, R's who are not hardcore conservatives. The same is true with many of the other 8 Republicans who tied for first, they know they will not be re-elected without the support of the TP and the Conservative base.

Ted Cruz has won in Texas.

eat-more-progs.jpg

Werbung:
What about Boehner? Don't the Representatives have to run for re-election every two years?

Back