GOP Insiders Surrender to Face Corruption Charges

Werbung:
Innocent until proven guilty. I wish Pennsylvania the best, Alaska went through a similar situation that began officially in 2006 and there have been a number of elected politicians get hard time, others more or less skated, careers ruined, and the ringleader of the whole thing got 6months in prison, 750k fine.
Point being is that this will play out in the courts and become a 3 ring circus and its going to last for several years and in the end, regardless of the outcomes, the people of Pennsylvania are ultimately the ones who pay the price, and will be sick of hearing about it.

I don't think we can have a trial in the US System...lets send them to Cuba!

It seems like on day one it would be thrown out. Any evidence would have been gotten against the US standard. waterboarding them would never hold up. Were any of them read their rights. that alone will have something thrown out.

Unless its possible to use just some of our laws I dont see how even one of them, even with confessions can be found guilty.

the sad part to me is that Danny Pearl can finally have the person who killed him be found guilty and he probably wont be.

It seems like on day one it would be thrown out. Any evidence would have been gotten against the US standard. waterboarding them would never hold up. Were any of them read their rights. that alone will have something thrown out.

Unless its possible to use just some of our laws I dont see how even one of them, even with confessions can be found guilty.

the sad part to me is that Danny Pearl can finally have the person who killed him be found guilty and he probably wont be.

we water boarded the republicans? nice!

You did read the entire thread...RIGHT?
We were discussing the Republicans just recently snagged doing more WRONG...not the terrorists trials...OOOPSY :rolleyes:

Werbung:
I must be getting old too. The thread you just posted on before this is the thread I thought I was posting on again :) I may have to stop the double screen stuff and save myself a red face :)

LMAO...hey, at least we finally found a common ground to see the humor in!!! We're both senile and that might have been the communication problem from the get - go!

Back