Hunter Biden is indicted on 9 felony counts

Werbung:
I don't think the people receiving dirty money in this case are God-fearing, God-honoring Christians.
Are you suggesting god fearing people wouldn't do it? How about those evangelists receiving dirty money from idiots like you? Would Trump do it while he's waving the Bible around?
You don't think real deep son.

and hunter told a hooker about Russian drug dealers stealing his lap top.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And more links to Hunter tingeing \ money from shady Prussians
-----------------------------------------------

With so many links to Russians I think its funny you think its bad that one of hunters business associates had ties to Russians also.
But of course hes a BIDEN and could do no wrong

Are you suggesting god fearing people wouldn't do it? How about those evangelists receiving dirty money from idiots like you? Would Trump do it while he's waving the Bible around?
You don't think real deep son.
I just don't think the members of the Biden crime family currently under investigation for bribes and money laundering are reputed to be God-fearing, God-honoring Christians.

I just don't think the members of the Biden crime family currently under investigation for bribes and money laundering are reputed to be God-fearing, God-honoring Christians.
How does that matter?
There's no evidence of any crime. Youre simply repeating Trump's propaganda .
Trump is a proven rapist and fraud but you include him as god-fearing bullshyt. You hypocrite.

The family is fake when it come to religion , no doubt ,But so much about the Biden's is fake or lies just for show. As is with Pelosi . Now the squad are just what they seem to be and really do not try to hide it like the Biden's .

The family is fake when it come to religion , no doubt ,But so much about the Biden's is fake or lies just for show. As is with Pelosi . Now the squad are just what they seem to be and really do not try to hide it like the Biden's .

they are fake when it comes to religion? you checked with god about this? or you can read their minds? or.what? lol

they are fake when it comes to religion? you checked with god about this? or you can read their minds? or.what? lol
Yes. You do not believe in God so do not ask if I checked with him it just makes you look hateful and stupid.
You do not have to read minds to tell if someone is a real or non real christian by their actions , what they say and do and do not do. Especially when they are in the public eye like they are.

Yes. You do not believe in God so do not ask if I checked with him it just makes you look hateful and stupid.
You do not have to read minds to tell if someone is a real or non real christian by their actions , what they say and do and do not do. Especially when they are in the public eye like they are.

ah, so you are the official judge of religious conviction? did god appoint you? lol

How does that matter?
There's no evidence of any crime. Youre simply repeating Trump's propaganda .
Trump is a proven rapist and fraud but you include him as god-fearing bullshyt. You hypocrite.

The Democrat two-tiered system of justice perversion is despicable.
1708075838155.png

1708075922449.png

1708075953454.png

Werbung:
Back