Tax evasion - who goes to jail and who is immune from prosecution?

Werbung:
How can you possibly know what they are thinking.
That's how conspiracies start
We are waiting for Hunter to be forced to testify before Congressional investigators before offering our thoughts about what he must have been thinking, unlike lefties who have been offering up their slanderous speculations about Trump's thinking as if factual for years.

We are waiting for Hunter to be forced to testify
No. He has done it voluntarily. You're now suggesting he won't.

before Congressional investigators before offering our thoughts about what he must have been thinking, unlike lefties who have been offering up their slanderous speculations about Trump's thinking as if factual for years.
Trump told everyone what he's thinking and it's in video. Go and fight like hell. It's going to be wild.
That's why he's going to jail.

I admit that liars and deceivers claim John Solomon lies when he exposes Democrat crimes and corruption.

A year ago, John Solomon wrote a series of odd and misleading articles attacking Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.), accusing him of ethical lapses. The closer one looked at the criticisms, the weaker the charges looked. Months later, Reid was cleared of any wrongdoing

The Hill on Wednesday published its internal review of former columnist John Solomon’s role in the Trump-Ukraine scandal, in which he pushed a series of smear narratives against key Democratic figures — smears that have continued in Solomon’s new role as a Fox News contributor, and which that network’s own internal research division knows to be false.

Solomon’s headline on his Just The News site, “Georgia ballots rejected by machines were later altered by election workers to count,” suggested that election workers had tampered with ballots to erase or add markings for a vote. But at the same time, Solomon’s post included links to scanned images of the original ballots that a person might be able to look at — along with his own clearly biased descriptions — thus actually demonstrating that original records have all been preserved.

solomon is a joke. lol. like you

No. He has done it voluntarily. You're now suggesting he won't.
Congress did not ask Hunter to change procedures and testify according to his own plan. Since the bozo refused to submit to lawful procedures he is now going to be arrested for contempt of Congress.
Trump told everyone what he's thinking and it's in video. Go and fight like hell. It's going to be wild.
That's why he's going to jail.

Bozos have misunderstood and misrepresented Trump's statements almost as badly as they have misunderstood and misrepresented God's words in the Bible.

As he should. If they have any that connects Joe and we know they haven't
You say you know Joe was not involved with Hunter and his bribery scams. How do you know that? Have you done a comprehensive investigation of your own or are you just blindly and ignorantly parroting leftist slop fed you by looting and lying Democrats?

A year ago, John Solomon wrote a series of odd and misleading articles attacking Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.), accusing him of ethical lapses. The closer one looked at the criticisms, the weaker the charges looked. Months later, Reid was cleared of any wrongdoing

The Hill on Wednesday published its internal review of former columnist John Solomon’s role in the Trump-Ukraine scandal, in which he pushed a series of smear narratives against key Democratic figures — smears that have continued in Solomon’s new role as a Fox News contributor, and which that network’s own internal research division knows to be false.

Solomon’s headline on his Just The News site, “Georgia ballots rejected by machines were later altered by election workers to count,” suggested that election workers had tampered with ballots to erase or add markings for a vote. But at the same time, Solomon’s post included links to scanned images of the original ballots that a person might be able to look at — along with his own clearly biased descriptions — thus actually demonstrating that original records have all been preserved.

solomon is a joke. lol. like you
Leftists examined Reid and found him innocent. That is because leftists rarely ever find evidence of crimes when 'investigating' Democrats who have committed crimes. Just look at how many morons claimed there was no evidence of Hunter's crimes. And look at the lies the FBI told about Seth Rich. There are hundreds of examples of leftists hiding the dirty truths about themselves under lies and deception.

Reid was dirty. He lied about Romney to influence the 2012 election and then bragged about what he did after the election. He got filthy rich on political corruption, stealing land and selling influence for money, the dirtbag. Thank God he is now where he belongs where he will never hurt anyone again.

Leftists examined Reid and found him innocent. That is because leftists rarely ever find evidence of crimes when 'investigating' Democrats who have committed crimes. Just look at how many morons claimed there was no evidence of Hunter's crimes. And look at the lies the FBI told about Seth Rich. There are hundreds of examples of leftists hiding the dirty truths about themselves under lies and deception.

Reid was dirty. He lied about Romney to influence the 2012 election and then bragged about what he did after the election. He got rich stealing land and selling influence for money, the dirtbag. Thank God he is now where he belongs where he will never hurt anyone again.
leftists said he was innocent? name them and show they are leftists. but you wont

leftists said he was innocent? name them and show they are leftists. but you wont
I know some of what evil Reid did, and I believe you are in the dark about those things. I am happy to allow you to believe whatever you like while I focus on other things. Reid is now in hell what he cannot bother anyone else.

I know some of what evil Reid did, and I believe you are in the dark about those things. I am happy to allow you to believe whatever you like while I focus on other things. Reid is now in hell what he cannot bother anyone else.

so you can't prove your claims, as always. liar

" people like Tim Geithner, Al Sharpton, and Hunter Biden never went to jail for tax evasion"

what kind of people are "like" those 3? humans? lol

lots of people have gone to prison for tax evasion. But not everyone. the justice system isn't perfect. rich and powerful people get treated better all the time, sadly.
Lol hunter going to jail and daddy can't help him now.
Hell I hope someone pays a couple bull queers to make a play ground out of his orifices.
Hell I might chip in on it lol

Lol hunter going to jail and daddy can't help him now.
Hell I hope someone pays a couple bull queers to make a play ground out of his orifices.
Hell I might chip in on it lol

what will you do when you can't obsess about hunter anymore?
you people are truly sick. lol

You say you know Joe was not involved with Hunter and his bribery scams. How do you know that? Have you done a comprehensive investigation of your own or are you just blindly and ignorantly parroting leftist slop fed you by looting and lying Democrats?
There's no evidence. Much like the election fraud.

Werbung:
Congress did not ask Hunter to change procedures and testify according to his own plan. Since the bozo refused to submit to lawful procedures he is now going to be arrested for contempt of Congress.
He will not be arrested and he did not refuse to testify. That's you inventing stories.
Bozos have misunderstood and misrepresented Trump's statements almost as badly as they have misunderstood and misrepresented God's words in the Bible.
Fuck your god. He's never helped anyone in history.

Back